Pokemon disappearing and reappearing

Mims

HI,

At some point in Kanto I headbutted a tree (my game crashed after that), and since that point the Pokemon in first position in my team disappears when I log out, then reappears when I log back in, making some other Pokemon disappear in the process. Yesterday in Johto an error message appeared in game and I got softlocked. After logging back on I see my poor Gengar replaced with the Metapod I was using as a buffer Pokemon. I have logged on and off a few times since then and Gengar has not reappeared yet. Is there any way he can be recovered?

15 hours ago, Mims said:

HI,

At some point in Kanto I headbutted a tree (my game crashed after that), and since that point the Pokemon in first position in my team disappears when I log out, then reappears when I log back in, making some other Pokemon disappear in the process. Yesterday in Johto an error message appeared in game and I got softlocked. After logging back on I see my poor Gengar replaced with the Metapod I was using as a buffer Pokemon. I have logged on and off a few times since then and Gengar has not reappeared yet. Is there any way he can be recovered?

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've restored your Gengar and it should be in the last slot of your PC. Can you confirm it?

Kind regards

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

8 hours ago, Exotyc said:

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've restored your Gengar and it should be in the last slot of your PC. Can you confirm it?

Kind regards

He's back! Thank you very much!

• Exotyc locked this topic