Can't understand so many things. Help me!

Rajin100000

How can you guys make a big guide? What if I haven't finished my guide a day? What should i do in this case? I can't understand these things and also i can't understand how to make signature even after seeing the answer in a post because he posted some pictures and these pictures are fake. So, can someone please help me?

Edited by Rajin100000

20 hours ago, Rajin100000 said:

How can you guys make a big guide? What if I haven't finished my guide a day? What should i do in this case? I can't understand these things and also i can't understand how to make signature even after seeing the answer in a post because he posted some pictures and these pictures are fake. So, can someone please help me?

I'm guessing people either post their guide in the WIP (work in progress) subforum when the guide is not finished yet, or type their guide in like, Word or Notepad until it's done before posting it in the Guide subforum.

As for signature, click your name on top right of the forum, then Account Settings, then you'll see Signature option on the left side of the page

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I'm guessing people either post their guide in the WIP (work in progress) subforum when the guide is not finished yet, or type their guide in like, Word or Notepad until it's done before posting it in the Guide subforum.

As for signature, click your name on top right of the forum, then Account Settings, then you'll see Signature option on the left side of the page

And how can i work with the incomplete guide later? And also how to delete quote and spoiler if i clicked quote mistakenly? And thanks for replying.

On 1/13/2021 at 6:02 PM, Rajin100000 said:

And how can i work with the incomplete guide later? And also how to delete quote and spoiler if i clicked quote mistakenly? And thanks for replying.

Just edit the guide.

For quote and stuff, just backspace. Or highlight the quote then delete it.

On 1/12/2021 at 6:24 PM, Rajin100000 said:

You can use notepad for making guides then just copy content to forums. That's what i do.

If you don't want to use notepad , just create the thread. In case , you can't complete it first time. Just keep editing the thread till your guide is completed. You can edit it infinite times.  

I'm not sure what you meant by last question. But you can add signature from Here.

Edited by supertrainers