My maps ^^ [New Map n°30]

Fliflo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My maps ^^ [New Map n°17]

<r><QUOTE author="Honeyman"><s>

</s><POST content="172773"><s></s>172773<e></e></POST> You able to link them to me or put the files on here for me to save all the ones i've found have been rubbish<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I eddited the end of my post^^<QUOTE author="Allvather"><s>

</s><POST content="172779"><s></s>172779<e></e></POST> EXCELENT JOB, maybe an option to continue with new maps ingame, just i hope hoenn soon, then they fix some bugs, then mega evos, then put more move attacks and then new maps, still loong and hard job, but hope soon.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks <3<br/>

I'm sure that the devs are doing their best ;)

<QUOTE author="Foxys"><s>

</s><POST content="172858"><s></s>172858<e></e></POST> Gewd, u're improving :p<e>
</e></QUOTE>

^_^

<QUOTE author="Luffyking"><s>

</s><POST content="172874"><s></s>172874<e></e></POST> Great, good creativity <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks a lot^^

<QUOTE author="Ezyquake"><s>

</s><POST content="172877"><s></s>172877<e></e></POST> Most amazing maps I've seen in my entire pokemon career. Amazing job!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<E>:Angel:</E> thanks^^<br/>

<br/>

To all of you: Thanks again, I really really really really really appreciate the support that you guys have given me <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

You are all so kind ^^<br/>

THANKS</r>

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

<r><QUOTE author="fliflo"><s>

</s><POST content="172908"><s></s>172908<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Honeyman"><s>
</s><POST content="172773"><s></s>172773<e></e></POST> You able to link them to me or put the files on here for me to save all the ones i've found have been rubbish<e>
</e></QUOTE>

</s><POST content="172779"><s></s>172779<e></e></POST> EXCELENT JOB, maybe an option to continue with new maps ingame, just i hope hoenn soon, then they fix some bugs, then mega evos, then put more move attacks and then new maps, still loong and hard job, but hope soon.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks <3<br/>

</s><POST content="172858"><s></s>172858<e></e></POST> Gewd, u're improving :p<e>
</e></QUOTE>

^_^

</s><POST content="172874"><s></s>172874<e></e></POST> Great, good creativity <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks a lot^^

</s><POST content="172877"><s></s>172877<e></e></POST> Most amazing maps I've seen in my entire pokemon career. Amazing job!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

To all of you: Thanks again, I really really really really really appreciate the support that you guys have given me <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <br/>

THANKS<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Cheers Fliflo that will be great help</r>

2w5loa9.jpg

</s><POST content="172908"><s></s>172908<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Honeyman"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks <3<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

^_^

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks a lot^^

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

THANKS<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I saved the files from dropbox but when I try to use the houses they are a white outline which is the main background do you recall the exact page you got them from so I can use them without white back?</r>

2w5loa9.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="Honeyman"><s>

</s><POST content="173320"><s></s>173320<e></e></POST> I saved the files from dropbox but when I try to use the houses they are a white outline which is the main background do you recall the exact page you got them from so I can use them without white back?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Sorry but I don't recall the page I got them from :( <br/>

It's weird that you have a while background :/ (I don't) <br/>

But to get rid of it you might have to edit the tileset by adding an alpha channel :/ (basically transparence) <br/>

To do this I personally use GIMP but any photo editing software should do^^</r>

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

</s><POST content="173338"><s></s>173338<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Honeyman"><s>
</s><POST content="173320"><s></s>173320<e></e></POST> I saved the files from dropbox but when I try to use the houses they are a white outline which is the main background do you recall the exact page you got them from so I can use them without white back?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Sorry but I don't recall the page I got them from :( <br/>

It's weird that you have a while background :/ (I don't) <br/>

But to get rid of it you might have to edit the tileset by adding an alpha channel :/ (basically transparence) <br/>

To do this I personally use GIMP but any photo editing software should do^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Ok thanks for the info.</r>

2w5loa9.jpg

Re: My maps ^^ [New Map n°18]

<t>Salut je pourrez utiliser tes maps pour crée un fond dynamique pour chaque visiteur de mon site "trade pokemon fake site"</t>

wing.png

[glow=gold]✧[/glow][glow=darkviolet]〖 0----0 〗[/glow][glow=gold]✧[/glow]

[glow=skyblue][/glow]

[glow=darkviolet]____________________________________[/glow]

[glow=gold]_____________________[/glow]

[glow=skyblue]____________[/glow]