ideas for bosses

Alfecor7

Hello, I mean I really like playing pro and making bosses it was a big challenge for me.

But it seems that you changed the focus on the game, you no longer update the teams by adding new pokemon.

limited battles to 20 weekly ,the game has 49 bosses, not fighting those 9 bosses bothers a little.

I would like to suggest two ideas:

The first is to decrease all bosses' prizes between 4k -8k and put the 49 bosses into battle.

ex: Medium 12k-30k (8k-25k)

Hard 20k-40k (16k-35k)

The second option is to change the boss classes, having bosses that battle at intervals of 12 days( 5k -10k) , 15 days( 20k-30k) and 18 days ( random battles with pokemon )  more that 30k.

I want to apologize if in any way I disrespected the great job you guys do.

have a great week .

Edited by alfecor7
  • Like 1

Hello here I will try to explain my idea:

ex: hard

the average premium per boss is 30k ( 20k+40k= 60 k “÷”2 = 30k / 30k x 40 = 1.200k )

loook now :  (16k+35k= 51k  “÷”2 = 25.5k / 25,5k x 47= 1.198,5  )  +Sage (boss) giving 10k . the final value 1,208.5 k   the same value .

OBS: The Pumpkin King (boss) STAY OUT

Now I understand that not everyone likes to make bosses like I do.

I just thought that this way the game would gain a little more content .

Edited by alfecor7

I was going to redo the accounts but I realized that this suggestion is not  everyone who will like it.

As I said, I realized that not everyone likes to be a boss or wants to have a little more work to earn money.

thanks for listening

• Developer

Hey, we added the boss limit so we can add more bosses (and other stuff) in the future without worrying about the total amount of money/rewards you can get.

Your suggestion would require to nerf boss rewards more the more bosses we release in the future cause you want to be able to fight all bosses from what I read.

• Like 1

yes, i like to make bosses.

but think with me, Pokémon is capturing, training and battling you put megas, launched new pokemons opened up the possibility of new strategies

that sometimes cannot be used in pvp because the pokémon was banned or the blow was banned, the only place to use it is on the bosses, so they limited the bosses

I was just trying to find a way to fight all the bosses again.

all right, let's wait and see how the game will look with the new content.

thanks for listening