Item not tradeable

Teofx

I know that  but i really dont want it i have no use of it..i purchased it only because this dude told me he wants to buy it so i assumed its tradeable...

Please if it is not a problem reverse that purchase

Thank you in advance!

Hello @TeoFX. Apologies for the late reply.

Since this type of request has been denied in the past, it would be unfair to those players to grant your request. So, unfortunately,  we will not be reverting your purchase.

As Norex mentioned, each month there are a select few PvE shop items that are made tradable. You can wait until the Altaria Mount is tradable, then sell it. 

Alternatively, you can exchange it with the Item Buyer in Celadon Department Store for half the original price, meaning you would receive 125 PvE Coins in return.

Hopefully you can understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

No i can not. This means i am the only side of this "trade" that loses everything? Nothing happens to other guy? I mean i can go around trick people to buy me some non tradeable item from pve npc by offering them more pokemoney then they can usual get and i will just get away with it?

Come on

Cant you just force a trade? Every evidence that he wants to pay 1m for that mount are there in screenshots. 

Why dont you just take mount from me and 1m from him and do it

Thank You for response!

Hello @TeoFX

It is a very unfortunate situation to be in. However, the tradable PvE shop items are announced every month in the official PRO Discord server. We can't punish the other user for not knowing it wasn't tradable this month.

As I said before, since it has been denied in the past, it would be unfair to make an exception. Forcing a trade would be unfair to previous players who made the same mistake and were denied.

Please try to understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.