Aegislash reverts to Doublade on relog.

De5p3rado

My Aegislash reverts to Doublade whenever I logout and back into the game. There is also a glitch with the experience bar on screen, drawing a large blue line across the frame. Also the amount of XP needed Till Next Level is set to a negative amount, and Doublade/Aegislash will gain massive levels when it gains XP.

image.png.a68c070d9f1a38da0e93285e7662a353.png

Greetings, @DE5P3RADO

My apologies for the inconvenience. I've forwarded this issue as it's known and we are investigating it.

Could you give us more information on if it happens every single time when you evolve it, log out and log in? Are you still able to level it up normally? 

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Kvar

I haven't been able to replicate the de-evolution. I am still able to level up normally after evolving to Aegislash. Though, with the XP bar in a negative state the pokemon will continue to level up until the xp amount reaches a positive value. I fought a random pokemon for around 11500 XP and that amount of XP boosted my Doublade to level 89 (From 78).

If Aegislash de-evolves and I encounter this again I will update. As far as I know, Aegislash de-evolved twice with normal play just going through the Sinnoh story.

This kind of bug also happened to me too.

So I've evolved my Xmas Mudkip fully into Xmas Swampert. After that, my Xmas Swampert devolved into Mudkip again when I logged in later.

you can see the moveset is only for after evolving, also I bought some mysterious candies from PVE master to evolve it back into Swampert.

140358897_830860854163860_2820041019016932084_n.png?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=58c789&_nc_ohc=beRiEapnMAMAX-qqo-D&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&_nc_tp=30&oh=feb7aa7ed68668098fcd4ad8cce5e2be&oe=60311BF6

Edited by InuStur

:TreeckoNo: HeyHeyHey:RowletHeart:

☆InuStur☆

Greetings, @InuStur @DE5P3RADO

Thank you for forwarding us the info. Our developers are working on it. I will leave this post open in case other issues happen to go through the same issue while we investigate.

Kind regards,

Kvar