No brother of yorkie to be found

Argannon

Hello,

I tried to find yorkies brother for quit a time now, i checked the internet and went to the different locations where i should find him but he was nowhere.

also i restarted the game and did it again, same procedure after clearing top 4 if kanto and a second time after winning over top 4 of the next area......

i tried to find help in the discord server, seems like its bugged for me as i already took the quest.

thats why i need a help of a staffmember :) ingame name is also argannon on silver server :)

thank you for your support.

12 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Argannon. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Can you confirm that you spoke with Yorkie in Route 16?

In addition, can you tell me all the locations that you checked for Yorkie's brother?

Sure when i talk to yorkie he tells me "I have no idea where my brother is but he would never leave kanto so i guess thats a start"  

to the places i checked :

- route 21 on all island possible

- digglets cave in one of the corners (acces trough bridge)

- Saffron market 

- victory road 2F where you should jump trough the hole to go there

- route 10 next to the pokemoncenter, also checked next to that unknown building which looks like a radiotower / powerplant? 

- also walked many routes because i cant acces the metro yet so i had plenty of time to check other routes as well 🙂

11 hours ago, Shayder said:

You should check next to the Power plant in Route 10, Yorkie's brother might be there 🙂.

i checked whole route 10 nowhere to find 🙂 thats why i also wrote "next to that unknown building which looks like a radiotower / powerplant?" ^^

anyways i went on in hoenn area to continue my epic journey 😄 so i cant check any other places now until i beat this area