NEED 40 bosses that are worth killing in 2 weeks

Xytreh

Hello!

As said in the title. I'm looking for 40 most profitable bosses in the game that are worth being killed throughout 2 week lockout.

I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

Week 1
terminator, oak, erika, george, shamac, entei , koichi, chuck, urahara, brock shary, klohver, jenny, battlebot, bugsy, misty, thor, pewdie, neroli, bruno (20)

Week 2 
elm, lance, morty, tigerous, steven, jones, suhuzen, toothless, raikou, surge, birch, spectify, link, rowan, medusa, maribela, letrix, saphir, logan, ash(20)

List is based on personal preferences such as rewards, time, convenience. You can switch in some bosses like Cie, Lorelei, Suicune guardian if you want stuff like specs, lapras mounts. 
The above ones are selected so that most of them give rare candies, costumes, good 3rd time reward choices etc. 

• Like 2

Discord: TurboS#7968

8 minutes ago, BlitzkriegZ said:

Week 1
terminator, oak, erika, george, shamac, entei , koichi, chuck, urahara, brock shary, klohver, jenny, battlebot, bugsy, misty, thor, pewdie, neroli, bruno (20)

Week 2 
elm, lance, morty, tigerous, steven, jones, suhuzen, toothless, raikou, surge, birch, spectify, link, rowan, medusa, maribela, letrix, saphir, logan, ash(20)

List is based on personal preferences such as rewards, time, convenience. You can switch in some bosses like Cie, Lorelei, Suicune guardian if you want stuff like specs, lapras mounts. 
The above ones are selected so that most of them give rare candies, costumes, good 3rd time reward choices etc. 

Thank you SO MUCH! I was looking for that for quite a while now 🙂 Still haven't unlocked george so gotta think of that in the first way. Also having trouble beating Entei Guardian since my 2nd win.

And we lose them
Forever."

On 1/31/2021 at 5:25 AM, Maisa said:

Hi @Xytreh

There is an extremely useful thread made by the user Ichibann that you can find here.

He basically listed all the bosses and made a tier list based on their rewards, I'd definitely recommend that you check it out if you haven't already.

I hope that helped you. Have a lovely day!

Thank you Maisa, I actually saw that post already. The thing is that by then the "NEXT PAGE" button wasn't working and I was redirected to main forum page. It seems to work now though so thank you!

Edited by Xytreh

And we lose them
Forever."