PvP battle DoU

Bruttow

I have not started the game yet friends, but I would like to know a few things before starting my adventure, together with a group of friends that the game calls our attention.

So I wanted to know if here in PvP battles there are categories other than OU, such as DOU, UU or RU.  Since my friends and I love the Vgc category or its Doubles counterpart.

Will you tell me if you have them?

Hello @Bruttow. Great to have you and your friends interested in our wonderful game.

At the moment, we only have 2 PvP tiers called Ranked and Unranked. Ranked mostly resembles Gen 7 OU. However, we have our own unique metagame that deviates from smogon/showdown. Since there is no UU or other tiers, you can use pretty much anything—low tier and high tier. But, please make sure to familiarize yourself with the ranked PvP rules to avoid any mishaps.

Unranked is where you can do anything. There are no restrictions, but you may find a harder time finding a match. 

Double battles are not implemented. There is no news on whether they will be implemented or not. 

Hopefully this answers all your questions. If you have more, please let me know.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

My doubts clarified, thank you very much, now I will consult my friends, to see if we all agree, since we would like to play with pokes from new generations.  Although I would like the news about the double meta.  thank you very much n.n