Flags for Pokemon storage

Samucaoo2

My suggestion is small and simple, to be able to mark the pokemons on pokemon storage  with flags (4 to 6 colors) and then allow to show only the pokemons marked with that flag, in a combobox. Its help in organization the pokemon storage .

Edited by Samucaoo2

i suggest that their should an option whhich have option of like 100lvl and 50 plus and  50  below and also this one for trained pokes example 100 lvl maxed evs and 50 or  above maxed evs and like 50 below maxed evs .both should be seperate options and of pokes which have like zero evs should be in an option like not maxed evs

i only want to tell u rhat plz organize the ps its very difficult to find pokes we have  like 50 plus poke which r same but hard to find which have maxed evs and which dont .it should be straight like press option maxed evs and all appear

it easy this way .if posible plz do it

Edited by GODESCANOR

15 hours ago, GODESCANOR said:

i suggest that their should an option whhich have option of like 100lvl and 50 plus and  50  below and also this one for trained pokes example 100 lvl maxed evs and 50 or  above maxed evs and like 50 below maxed evs .both should be seperate options and of pokes which have like zero evs should be in an option like not maxed evs

i only want to tell u rhat plz organize the ps its very difficult to find pokes we have  like 50 plus poke which r same but hard to find which have maxed evs and which dont .it should be straight like press option maxed evs and all appear

it easy this way .if posible plz do it

@GODESCANORhttps://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/168770-flags-for-pokemon-storage/?do=findComment&comment=939370

its just coming, don't know how its planned to be done, but sorting by level is most likely going to be on there

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif