Royal Raiders Ladder PvP Guild and its PvP Academy are now Open! Both Servers!

Bhimoso

Do you really want that sweet 25% experience bonus to level up your story mons but you completely suck at PvP?

Do you keep getting kicked from guilds because you don't reach the minimum rating?

Do you want to try out PvPing for fun with your docile Bidoof and learn how to PvP without losing 200 games?

Do you want to make new friends and have a nice community and people to trade and help each other out in a peaceful environment?

Do you want PvP advice, coaching and PvP pokemon lending (with a gigantic PvP Pokemon bank with over 350+ pokemon to borrow whenever you want) and to participate in Showdown events and tournaments?

Well this is literally the last guild you should ever apply to because we're honestly bad at PvP and completely suck and our Guild Leader is extremely toxic please save me I was ordered to make this post against my will

Well fear not then! 

Welcome to the Royal Raiders PvP Ladder Guild and its PvP Academy Guild post!

royallogo.png.c8c401f338ee79e3e541e41f9a0fb4f2.png

FEAR MY PAINT SKILLS

The academy guild is called Valknut Raiders or some random stuff that a guildmate suggested because we have 0 originality for names.

While it is true that the Raiders Alliance already has a Guild Post (PvE Guild Post) which you should completely check out, Royal Raiders and its PvP Academy (and all guilds inside) function as completely separate Guilds.

This means that when you enter a guild, you have a different community of players inside of it, as we share the same discord with different channels and we have different ingame channels. This guild post is ONLY aimed at PvP Players, as the other Guild Post is aimed at PvE players.

I was also asked to do this post as the Guild Leader fell asleep during a nap and is too lazy to do it himself.

Royal Raiders is an ambitious project created months ago after the disbanding of Chaos Raiders, a former Top 2 Gold PvP Ladder Guild for multiple months years ago. Royal Raiders is a PvP Ladder Guild that welcomes any PvP member with 50 rating or above to join in and have fun trying out your PvP Team! We are currently always between the top 3 and top 5 spots in the Gold PvP Ladder.

Raiders is the currently biggest PRO Guild with over 1200+ active members in over 12 guilds, one of which is Royal Raiders, and it has one of the biggest PRO related discords with over 1900 people in it! 

The requirements to join are very simple:

(If you're only interested in PvE content, you can simply visit the PvE Guilds Post!)
Alliance Guild Post and 

https://discord.gg/GJPfNJjJTD discord link!

If you are interested in PvP content, you must meet the following requirements to join either the Main Guild (Royal) or the Academy (Valknut)

Royal Raiders

-You need a full team of 6 level 100 PvPable pokemon. This means that they can't be trash. We will review them. You cannot join the Main Guild with a Story Team! You can join at any point in the Story as long as you fulfill these conditions.

(We will help you out though if you need to make a PvP team and we will assist you throughout the process.)

-You need ATLEAST 50 rating in Ranked PvP.

-You must follow the Q and G system and not participate in shady activities (no attempting to boost or we'll report you.)

-You must show a minimum sense of maturity and discord activity. (Discord is OBLIGATORY).

-You must follow PRO's PvP Rules.

Valknut Raiders

(or Royal Academy)

-You only need a full team of 6 level 100 pokemon. We will not judge you for what you choose to use, any 6 level 100 pokemon will work! Play with your favourite pokemon as long as you follow the Q and G system and PRO's PvP Rules.

-You only need to be active ingame and have a discord account. No minimum time required, play whenever you want! If you're inactive we'll simply remove you and you can rejoin anytime.

-No minimum rating required. You can join at any point in the Story too!
-Follow the Q and G system and PRO's PvP Rules as mentioned above.

If you wish to join, join our discord with the link below and apply in the #royal-application channel!

https://discord.gg/GJPfNJjJTD

If you otherwise want to apply here (for some reason, even though we've already mentioned Discord is OBLIGATORY), answer the following questions:

1.- Why do you want to join the PvP Guild?
2.- What 6 level 100 pokemon do you have?
3.- Which are your favourite pokemon?

4.- What do you like the most about PRO?

5.- How old are you?

6.- What's your discord username and tag?

Example:

1.- Because I want to be in a Guild and have friends and PvP!
2.- Gyarados, Gengar, Crobat, Magnezone, Machamp and Pidgeot.

3.- Steelix, Tyranitar, Aggron!
4.- The fact that I can play with thousands of players and play in a community!
5.- I'm 25.
6.- Bhimoso#0136

I hope you all enjoy your stay!

• Like 10

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...