Destiny bond in superboss

Docleo

Hello, so I'm trying to complete the garchompite mega stone quest by batteling superboss Cynthia. I used my Sharpedo to do destiny bond on my opponent's togekiss, once my Sharpedo fainted destiny bond didn't work, it didn't take its foe down with it. 

Is this a bug?

13 minutes ago, DocLeo said:

Hello, so I'm trying to complete the garchompite mega stone quest by batteling superboss Cynthia. I used my Sharpedo to do destiny bond on my opponent's togekiss, once my Sharpedo fainted destiny bond didn't work, it didn't take its foe down with it. 

Is this a bug?

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
It would be helpful if you can send the battle log. So we can help you to find a solution or investigate for bugs.
I'll be waiting for a reply.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Sorry I will have to decline, I have to wait 24 hrs ingame time to rebattle Cynthia and I don't want to do the same strategy just to show you the battle log using destiny bond if I know it's gonna fail me once more due to the move malfunctioning, it's not fair... If I didn't have a 24 hr waiting period I would definitely show you the battle log. 

All I ask is if you can please look into this case. Im sure I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. 

9 hours ago, DocLeo said:

Sorry I will have to decline, I have to wait 24 hrs ingame time to rebattle Cynthia and I don't want to do the same strategy just to show you the battle log using destiny bond if I know it's gonna fail me once more due to the move malfunctioning, it's not fair... If I didn't have a 24 hr waiting period I would definitely show you the battle log. 

All I ask is if you can please look into this case. Im sure I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. 

We can't look into this case if we don't have any information about the battle log.
But I think that you were using destiny bond 2 times in a row or have missclicked because you didn't pay attention.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Nah I'm 100% sure I used destiny bond once and I did not misclick.. But I've changed my mind, I don't seem to find any other strategy to beat this superboss without destiny bond...

Ill send you a screen shot of my next battlelog in the next 24 hrs