offline status ingame

Algerie31

hi staff;

sometimes we forget that we have disabled pms and when we want to sell something in chat we cant revieve pms from players 

so disable writing in chat when we are offline or pop up a message to warn us please

image.png.28033dc5a1d0554a6386d00401197836.png

Edited by Algerie31
  • Like 1

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, PopInSmoke said:

not that hard to just remeber something, definitly not hard enough to demand a feature for it 

if you play +10 hours a day you will know if its hard or easy to remember  if you were offline or online

Edited by Algerie31

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

yea i agree with Pop on this one with the -1. just remembering to not be offline. Sometimes people will go offline, or turn their PMs off, to avoid getting random PMs from people begging to trade, or just being an overall annoyance, while they still would like to talk in chat.

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 10:02 AM, g3n3r4l said:

yea i agree with Pop on this one with the -1. just remembering to not be offline. Sometimes people will go offline, or turn their PMs off, to avoid getting random PMs from people begging to trade, or just being an overall annoyance, while they still would like to talk in chat.

This makes sense to me. I don't find it that hard to just check in your social tab. I know a lot of people like to be offline and still chat, so maybe without this feature? But then it seems like more trouble than it's worth tbh. 
 -1 on this