Feedback - Cross Server Trade section

Hawluchaa

Who should be responsible for transferring server when auctioning on the Cross Server section.  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be responsible for transferring server when auctioning on the Cross Server section.

• The player making the thread (Seller)
    • The player buying the Pokémon (Buyer)

The Cross Server section has been released for a while now. We have been watching the section and feel like its time for some feedback from the community. If you have ideas that you think would improve the Cross Server section you are free to post them in this thread. Only post actual feedback. Anything else will be deleted and if needed punished.

We will also be polling one of the most important points of the Cross Server section. As the rules state now the Buyer is responsible for moving. We would like to know your opinion about this. You can vote on the poll with what you think is the best solution for the Cross Server section. 

We try to improve the trade sections on a daily basis and the player input should be a part of it since trading is a big part of the game. 

• Like 1

20210407_201806.gif

It's been going well, the only thing i personally want to get ameliorated most is the transaction method. We can't just sell regular pokemon at average price here since if the buyer is from the other server then one of us have to do server transfer. This can't happen frequently as a CC will be charged. So something like cross server transaction or lessen the transport fee sounds great !

Edited by Yue

The seller should be responsible for moving. either for free or with a small fee.

I don't really get the purpose of making the Cross Server sub if the buyer has to move anyway, as I don't see it provides any added value.

It would be no difference for buyers who follow both Silver and Gold before the Cross sub was made, and make the transfer themselves.

On the other hand, the Cross sub as it is now also diluted the value of individual subs. Why should I make a thread in my own server when I could post it in the Cross sub and gain more exposure (in the future) because the buyers will have to move to me anyway?

Thus, in order to make the Cross Server sub has its own purpose, the seller should be responsible to move, in my opinion.

• Like 1

In my opinion, in this section the seller should be responsible for pokemon delivery to the buyer's server.

In any other case, what's the difference from Gold/Silver section auctions? The buyer can make a bid being on any server, and then, he needs to pick up the pokemon from the server he made the bid for (in case he won, ofc).

Gold/Silver - allow to bid anyone, but the buyer needs to go for it.

Cross - if the seller decides to sell here, the seller needs to deliver it.

Edited by Luohan
  • Like 4

discord: luohan#1745

According to the previous opinions, assuming buyers check both their respective sub server forums and the other one as well, what would be the need for cross server forums anyways?
If potential sellers who want their mons to reach as much audience as possible have to spend 1 cc to deliver, we'll see how many guys would still want to post in the cross server subforums.
Imo keep it as it is now.

• Like 1

Discord: TurboS#7968

I vote for 'seller should go to the winner server/buyer's server' .As of  reasoning?

-If the seller already knowing that 'he should go to other server in case the winner is on different server' means he already ready to take risk , the risk might be 

° he need to stay on that server for certain time

°pay cc price for transfer

°give cut price from the agreed deal(like option 2)

and if the seller think cross server trade is troublesome ,then why not use server trade then?

i think the important things in making money,in trade we call selling,is take the initiative,if u need money take the consequences,if don't want take the consequences just do what you can.

Done~

• Like 2

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg