Feedback - Cross Server Trade section

Hawluchaa

Who should be responsible for transferring server when auctioning on the Cross Server section.  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be responsible for transferring server when auctioning on the Cross Server section.

• The player making the thread (Seller)
    • The player buying the Pokémon (Buyer)

In my opinion to differentiate between cross server  and gold/silver trade the seller should be the one responsible for transferring.

This might seem unfair for the seller since they have to be the one transferring  and therefore they should be  allowed to charge 1cc for the transfer fee.

So in short ; Seller must transfer but they are allowed to charge one cc to the buyer

Pokemon Shop (Gold Server)

Discord : Sane#6842

43 minutes ago, araragiKun said:

I vote for 'seller should go to the winner server/buyer's server' .As of  reasoning?

-If the seller already knowing that 'he should go to other server in case the winner is on different server' means he already ready to take risk , the risk might be 

° he need to stay on that server for certain time

°pay cc price for transfer

°give cut price from the agreed deal(like option 2)

and if the seller think cross server trade is troublesome ,then why not use server trade then?

i think the important things in making money,in trade we call selling,is take the initiative,if u need money take the consequences,if don't want take the consequences just do what you can.

Done~

Sure.

But you do not believe that the price is high to make a transfer.  a capsule is valued at 420-450k at which to sell a 2.5m pokemon would be 3m.

pokemon_signature_by_nicole99-d6q18it.png

:PikaLurk:iRedxy was here .:TreeckoNo:

21 minutes ago, Bash said:

Why everything must be pre-organized? 😕

As seller you can literally set almost everything for condition for your sale (within the Trade Rules of course). 
Why is this even a thread? Just make seller define what server the trade is going to happen on. Buyer/people bidding on the Pokemon instantly know where it is gonna happen and can decide for themselves if they wanna trade. Honestly, why even making a complicated thread like this where obviously the opinions are gonna be split. 
If anyone refuses to transfers after an auction, just Trade Ban according the the Punishment Policy. It ain't that hard chief. 

Just edit #2 in the Trade Rules

• Pokemon/Item being auctioned:
  • Starting price/point:
  • Ending point: Exact time/Duration(no last calls)
  • Insta Price: Can not be changed or added once an auction met the Start Price.
  • Available payments: f.e. Pokedollars+CC=250k/280k/300k
  • Minimum raise: Optional, but if set, cannot be changed.
  • Server where the trade will happen: 
  • Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I'll give you my opinion regarding this new sub-forum.

1) The creator of the thread should be the player who transfer for the following reasons.

• As mentioned by a few players before, players can already transfer by themself and buy a pokemon in an another server. That's possible without this cross server section. Players can win an auction in the server X which takes place in the sub-forum for this server and transfer their account / money if they needed.
  • It's the creator of the topic who decide to put his thread in this cross-server sub-forum and not in the server where the pokemon is located. If he does this personal choice, it means he will be able to trade this pokemon in both server. Otherwise he doesn't add a "plus-value" and he should just use the Silver or Gold sub-forum.
  • This cross-server section will be more clear and organized. Players who look in this sub-forum don't have to check the server in the thread each time ; check if there will be a fee or the location of the pokemon. Actually many trades have their own rules ("C / 430k TRANSFER FEE TO SILVER" - "i can transfer if winner will pay 450k." - "Transfer fees 200k" ; just a few examples )They can bid and make an offer without taking care of these details. In an auction , there is only 1 seller and many potentials bidders / viewers.

2) A global market would be a good thing for the game BUT the game isn't ready for that. (some players suggested to remove this "100 coins" cost for trades transfer)

• Actually, you can transfer for free every 30 days and more often if you have more than 1 account. In case you haven't a free transfer available, paying a capsule coin isn't very expensive and you will do that only in important situations, specially if you want to buy or sell an expensive pokemon and don't have another solution. It's already quite easy to do these trades without spending a lot.
  • Having more sellers and buyers together would benefit everyone. There will be more offers and requests and trade done. Prices will be more stable in a general way. However, servers have actually a different economy and removing this separation will have consequence on the poorest server.  It will be too brutal and the Trade Chat in game would be less useful. You can't advertise your offer in a common channel. IF something like that should occur a day, ( and I personally think it's a good idea) it should come with a proper system like an Auction House. (and not spamming transfer servers). Most trades will take place there and not split between many sub-forums / 2 InGame Chat / 2 Discord Chats etc.....

3) I would also like to suggest something: I think this cross-server category should allow more things.

• There isn't a place for items. Sometime, I saw players selling items on their thread (which isn't allowed) because there isn't a proper place to do it. It can be interesting for expensive items (Rerolls Tickets - PvE Cosmetics - Prestige Mounts - Capsule Coins) or items sold in high quantity.

1. To prevent confusion about auction end times, only one Cross-Server sale can be run at a time per player, with a maximum of 1 Pokemon per post.

This can be an issue and annoying in some situations. If you want sell 3 pokemons and can handle 3 servers transfers by yourself (if needed, sometime the buyer will of course be in the same server) then you should be authorized to do that in my opinion. The confusion about the end times is also present in the Silver and Gold sub-forum when there are more than 1 pokemon in auction in the same thread and to avoid the spam, we are limited to 1 thread / sub-forum. (and not always respected)

• Like 5

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

As someone who does a shop on silver and as someone who has transferred and bought items on gold even though I play silver. I agree with the seller being responsible for the transfer.  Yet if the pokemon sells for say 2.5 mil and a  cc is 500k if the buyer is alright with doing 2 mil and a cc instead of all cash that leaves the buyer with some cash and the ability for the seller to transfer back within the 30days. As a player with an alt that can easily do transfers so I can keep my main account on my main server it seems reasonable to me to have the seller transfer. Yet it should be clearly stated in the selling thread "I will transfer but I would require one cc so I may transfer back the total of the cc can be taken out of the total price of the pokemon" if the player is only allowing poke dollars for the auction. From what I see though most people allow coin capsules as accepted tender to pay for pokemon. On the 30 day free transfer I think lowering it to perhaps 20 days or so instead as 30 is quite a while to wait.

Edited by Zetzumi
zetzumoi_polygon.png

On 1/24/2021 at 3:05 PM, Alixx7 said:

I'll give you my opinion regarding this new sub-forum.

1) The creator of the thread should be the player who transfer for the following reasons.

• As mentioned by a few players before, players can already transfer by themself and buy a pokemon in an another server. That's possible without this cross server section. Players can win an auction in the server X which takes place in the sub-forum for this server and transfer their account / money if they needed.
  • It's the creator of the topic who decide to put his thread in this cross-server sub-forum and not in the server where the pokemon is located. If he does this personal choice, it means he will be able to trade this pokemon in both server. Otherwise he doesn't add a "plus-value" and he should just use the Silver or Gold sub-forum.
  • This cross-server section will be more clear and organized. Players who look in this sub-forum don't have to check the server in the thread each time ; check if there will be a fee or the location of the pokemon. Actually many trades have their own rules ("C / 430k TRANSFER FEE TO SILVER" - "i can transfer if winner will pay 450k." - "Transfer fees 200k" ; just a few examples )They can bid and make an offer without taking care of these details. In an auction , there is only 1 seller and many potentials bidders / viewers.

2) A global market would be a good thing for the game BUT the game isn't ready for that. (some players suggested to remove this "100 coins" cost for trades transfer)

• Actually, you can transfer for free every 30 days and more often if you have more than 1 account. In case you haven't a free transfer available, paying a capsule coin isn't very expensive and you will do that only in important situations, specially if you want to buy or sell an expensive pokemon and don't have another solution. It's already quite easy to do these trades without spending a lot.
  • Having more sellers and buyers together would benefit everyone. There will be more offers and requests and trade done. Prices will be more stable in a general way. However, servers have actually a different economy and removing this separation will have consequence on the poorest server.  It will be too brutal and the Trade Chat in game would be less useful. You can't advertise your offer in a common channel. IF something like that should occur a day, ( and I personally think it's a good idea) it should come with a proper system like an Auction House. (and not spamming transfer servers). Most trades will take place there and not split between many sub-forums / 2 InGame Chat / 2 Discord Chats etc.....

3) I would also like to suggest something: I think this cross-server category should allow more things.

• There isn't a place for items. Sometime, I saw players selling items on their thread (which isn't allowed) because there isn't a proper place to do it. It can be interesting for expensive items (Rerolls Tickets - PvE Cosmetics - Prestige Mounts - Capsule Coins) or items sold in high quantity.
  • This can be an issue and annoying in some situations. If you want sell 3 pokemons and can handle 3 servers transfers by yourself (if needed, sometime the buyer will of course be in the same server) then you should be authorized to do that in my opinion. The confusion about the end times is also present in the Silver and Gold sub-forum when there are more than 1 pokemon in auction in the same thread and to avoid the spam, we are limited to 1 thread / sub-forum. (and not always respected)

+1 Ya i agree

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥