Trade with Person who did not have region unlocked for Pokemon

Monstermax

Hi, my username is Monstermax, and I play on the Silver server, and the guy I traded with is Delfonce in Pokemon Revolution. I traded him my lvl 99 Haunter to get it to a Gengar, and I also traded my lvl 99 Onix with a metal coat to get it to a Steelix. He is a good guy, but did not realize my pokemon were from the Johto region, so he cannot access them. They are both locked inside his PC. He sent me  a screenshot of them locked. I will also provide a screenshot of the pokemon I traded from my perspective. Also, could I please get my pokemon back from him, maybe by unlocking them in his PC. Then we could trade again to get them back. 

POV Pokemon Locked.png

Screenshot Trade my POV.jpg

HI @MonsterMax,

We have returned your Haunter (holding Leftovers x 1) and Onix (holding Hard Stone x 1) back to your account. Additionally, we got in touch with the user Delfonce and they said they gifted you the Haunter that is in the trade from them so you may feel free to keep it. You will find your 2 aforementioned pokemons in the last page of your PC storage.

Please check and confirm that you have received them back.

On another note, in case of issues with Region-locked pokemon, you may post a request in the following thread:

Region-locked pokemon megathread

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Cecillon