Epic Hp Water Houndour!

Zetzumi

• Administrator

Hi @Lostsoul420

Please read the Trade Rules and Auction Guidelines carefully. 

16 hours ago, Lostsoul420 said:

umm i kinda posted on wrong this sorry..

If you make an offer on a forum auction, you are required to honour it and cannot withdraw it. As I see you do not have the funds to make good on your offer, this is both False Buying and False Offering as you removed your bid too.

You will be trade banned in-game and a forum warning will be applied to your account. In future, think carefully before you offer as you are making a commitment to buy, as you will be required to make good on your offer in the future, whether you have the means to pay or not. I will void your bid as this is your first offence and I hope this is enough to help you to learn from your mistake and to not make it again.

@ZetzumiThe bid from Lostsoul420 will be null and void due to the lack of ability to pay should they win, and to the unfair increase that will affect other bidders should it remain in place. The comments related to the bid have been removed to ensure the remainder of your auction runs smoothly.

For complete clarity for all involved, the current highest bid is:

On 1/26/2021 at 4:22 PM, Piproom said:

1m

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

6 minutes ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @Lostsoul420

Please read the Trade Rules and Auction Guidelines carefully. 

If you make an offer on a forum auction, you are required to honour it and cannot withdraw it. As I see you do not have the funds to make good on your offer, this is both False Buying and False Offering as you removed your bid too.

You will be trade banned in-game and a forum warning will be applied to your account. In future, think carefully before you offer as you are making a commitment to buy, as you will be required to make good on your offer in the future, whether you have the means to pay or not. I will void your bid as this is your first offence and I hope this is enough to help you to learn from your mistake and to not make it again.

@ZetzumiThe bid from Lostsoul420 will be null and void due to the lack of ability to pay should they win, and to the unfair increase that will affect other bidders should it remain in place. The comments related to the bid have been removed to ensure the remainder of your auction runs smoothly.

For complete clarity for all involved, the current highest bid is:

Thank you for clarifying I will update my post!

zetzumoi_polygon.png