option to show moveset and ot when linking

Xdzin

Linking pokemon is a constant thing in the game, this '' function '' say so, it has evolved a lot, but it can evolve even more by adding more details to the card, for example:

* show how many people clicked on the pokemon (it helps to know if my pokemon is too expensive or if only a few people saw it)
* show the pokeball that was used to catch the pokemon
* show ot
* show the moveset

basically show the same thing that appears to the owner of the pokemon

Edited by XDzin
option

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

1 minute ago, rnvd99 said:

the owner box doesn't show hidden power so maybe add that to the original and new box as well

it is possible to see the hidden power when linking, but it would be a good addition as well, very simple to put

• Like 1

my shop

XDZ#0115

On 1/28/2021 at 7:03 AM, XDzin said:

Linking pokemon is a constant thing in the game, this '' function '' say so, it has evolved a lot, but it can evolve even more by adding more details to the card, for example:

* show how many people clicked on the pokemon (it helps to know if my pokemon is too expensive or if only a few people saw it)
* show the pokeball that was used to catch the pokemon
* show ot
* show the moveset

basically show the same thing that appears to the owner of the pokemon

Good 

• Like 1

-1 for the "how many times pokemon was clicked" it's just dumb, 'cause sooner or later we'd come across numbers that aren't even named yet and nobody's gonna script it so that it will reset every 10 minutes or so.

And as for others +1 to every of them. I'd love to see what ball people used to catch certain poke or confirm whether flexers lies about OT or not.
Moveset is also really helpful, so that you don't have to ask before buying a poke.

Thumbs up!

Edited by Xytreh
  • Like 1

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

1 hour ago, Xytreh said:

-1 for the "how many times pokemon was clicked" it's just dumb and nobody's gonna script it so that it will reset every 10 minutes or so.

And as for others +1 to every of them. I'd love to see what ball people used to catch certain poke or confirm whether flexers lies about OT or not.
Moveset is also really helpful, so that you don't have to ask before buying a poke.

Thumbs up!

very good constructive opinion I agree with the -1 and the plus +1

my shop

XDZ#0115