Journal! - With some additional features.

Xytreh

Hello.

Probably has been suggested already, or at least something simillar but I'm going to post how I see it.

obraz.png.6d5292f61bd2cedc7b9555b86ebeec50.png

I don't really want to explain much about it, probably a lot of you already know what's going on here.
Additional tab, called Journal would have in it few more tabs. These would have implemented all the bosses in game (decluding event ones when not available), dig spots (how many available in certain location - x/x mt. moon), daily quests (like trick room, 5 ranked pvp games, doctor etc.) and calendar so we could see planned events and stuff.

I hope you like this idea, in my opinion it would be great to have such thing implemented to the game.

Kind regards,

Xytreh.

Edited by Xytreh
  • Like 8

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

+1
A very interesting and kind of funny thing can be done with this, for first i can think of a whole list of bosses like in pokedex with a shadow/black shape like its undiscovered/locked, and when you fight it, depending on how many times you defeated it you can check its info in your "journal" to see the remaining cd, its location, the pokes that he can reward and some other things.

But this is just a random idea, it has A LOT of posibilities and ways to make it enjoyable and very useful.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lyfr said:

+1
A very interesting and kind of funny thing can be done with this, for first i can think of a whole list of bosses like in pokedex with a shadow/black shape like its undiscovered/locked, and when you fight it, depending on how many times you defeated it you can check its info in your "journal" to see the remaining cd, its location, the pokes that he can reward and some other things.

But this is just a random idea, it has A LOT of posibilities and ways to make it enjoyable and very useful.

Yeah, option of "total victories" sounds really cool aswell. Just some idea, would be great if events were up the same date every time, so that could be tracked in the calendar aswell 🙂

And we lose them
Forever."

• 7 months later...

Since I've seen some of my ideas (like calendar, bosses CDs in game etc.) have been "noticed" or at least mentioned in this topic I'd like to come back to this suggestion and bump it for a while. Especially, that people liked it.

Edited by Xytreh

And we lose them
Forever."