Html

Limit

Hello @Limit

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

To insert a HTML code, you will need to type it in the white box, as seen in the screenshot you've posted, and click "Insert into post." This will not publish the post, and instead you will be able to check and see how it looks in the thread.

If that still did not work for you, can you please tell me specifically which HTML code you are trying to insert?

Looking forward to your reply.

12 hours ago, Maisa said:

Hello @Limit

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

To insert a HTML code, you will need to type it in the white box, as seen in the screenshot you've posted, and click "Insert into post." This will not publish the post, and instead you will be able to check and see how it looks in the thread.

If that still did not work for you, can you please tell me specifically which HTML code you are trying to insert?

Looking forward to your reply.

No work,try some code and you will see that it does not work.  the final result only sees the code written when I see it on my wall

I use html5

Edited by Limit

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

• Administrator
On 1/30/2021 at 10:42 PM, Limit said:

And I tried trying some html codes but they don't work.  I don't know if the forum page is wrong or I'm the one who inserts them wrong. Can someone clarify this question for me?

Hi there @Limit

I am Shinohara, one of the Administrator of PRO and the person in charge of the Forum.

I would like to inform you that the HTML(and not only) is disabled for everyone not being an Administrator (this means that this is disabled as well for the entire staff) on the forum for safety/security purposes.

In fact, allowing users to use that would open us to vulnerabilities such as JavaScript Attacks, XSS Attacks, ability to hijack, use iframes to insert malicious scripts and so on.

No existing forum allow users to use HTML(and not only) in their comments/posts exactly for the same reason.

It is however possible to do as Maisa say and paste a code into the comment by using the code BBCode, which basically just works as a "syntax-highlighting".

Example using the HTML Editor to show a code that will use the HTML Syntax Highlightning:

<p class="editortest">HTML Syntax Highlightning</p>

Example using the CSS Editor to show a code that will use the CSS Syntax Highlighting:

.editortest {
    text-decoration: underline;
}

However, in this way you will just show the code but it, as said above, won't get applied and won't work in any way. It's just a way to show others your code.

I hope I was able to provide enough clarification about the topic, please let me know if you have any other question.

Have a wonderful day.

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others