my solosis is missing

Vasif

I want to tell you that I got a solosis in the reward from Terminator Boss a few days ago, I kept it in my inventory so that I can train it later, but today when I checked my inventory, It is not ther and its cautch data has also disappeared from pokedex, I do not know if this is a bug or I was released that by accidentally. Please do something, get my solosis back.

Greetings, @Vasif

My apologies for the inconvenience. Did you experience a Server Crash after the Boss Battle ended?

Secondly, are you sure obtained Solosis as a reward? With which account did you fight the Boss?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Kvar

I am absolutely sure that I got the solosis in the reward, and yes the server did not crash at that time as far as i know and I used my main account ign: vasif at that time , all the stats of that solosis were 25+. at That time i not have The rest of the trick-room team , so I took care of her later and when I thought to train her, it was not in the inventory and when I saw it in pokedex, its cautch data was also missing , so it seems to me that the server crash occurred while taking the reward, because it was common to have a server crash at these day.