Aphrodia island (Event) Which syncs for which pokes

Kumapx0

So right now im hunting at the water lake in the first village where Lapras - slowpoke - lotad - frilish and so on spawns .

Could someone spare his time and tell me  what sync for which poke .        Ofcourse only the pokes that matter lol.         

Lapras -     modest or bold ?              And when use bold  , do u guys keep catching slowpokes too or what else u catch with which sync.*

For example Bold :  ___________         which pokes viable                                                    And if u want be extra helpful u could tell the right abi too lol
                     Modest:____________      which pokes viable

Edited by LadyLilith

Hi @LadyLilith

I assume you're talking about the spawns at Aphrodia Island, correct? If you are, here's a short list of what I would bring for syncs. Keep in mind that these natures are completely my preference. Of course, you don't have to follow my steps, as I am only making a suggestion for you.

Spoiler

Alomomola - Bold / Impish - The nature you choose will depend on what moveset you plan on giving the Alomomola. Will it use Scald or Knock off? Regenerator is also quite important on it, so a hidden ability is a must.

Frillish - Bold - I prefer having Water Absorb as its ability.

Lapras - Bold / Modest - Again Water Absorb is nice, but having Shell Armor on a bulkier build might be helpful.

Slowpoke (Slowbro / Slowking) - Bold / Modest / Calm / Quiet - There's quite a few options for Slowpoke, since it can potentially evolve into two different Pokemon. Bold is generally more used on Slowbro as a physically defensive Pokemon, while Calm is for Slowking as it has a higher base Special defense, however the natures are pretty flexible and can be adjusted to what you need. Modest can be used to deal damage, and Quiet is useful for Trick Room variants. Regenerator is a must if you plan to use it in ranked PVP.

Lotad - Modest / Timid - Generally used as a rain sweeper, so Swift Swim is preferred.. Timid for more speed, Modest for more power.

You can tell that a Bold sync is extremely great in this area.

Good luck with hunting and have fun!

• Like 3