UNBAN MEGA SALAMANCE AND BB GRENINJA AND SPEED BOOST BLAZIKEN

Berfinchan

(READ ALL)

- Why is need to ban pokemon when is op 

-Why can you just ban moves on it 

-Why chansey and uneware and alomomola is not banned and cool pokemons are banned 

-why i cant play my fav mega pokemons in real pvp battle

-Why its banned iam reallys sad for i  cant playing new mega pokemons i really hyped for event salamance for mega i wannta play it in pvp but its banned

-and also i want to play mega gengar to in pvp i hyped mega gengar in halloween i really liked it in halloween skin you know you guys makiny awrsome pokemon but i cant use it in pvp and i was sad  

-And why you guys cant making UBER for pvp Please i really understand Mega gengar need ban i agree this but i really sad for other megas and bb greninja and blaziken is not ubers right now ( not mega normal blaziken) Please you can do it atleast can we play bb greninja again 

And why you just ban moves on it ? For example Ban speed boost blaziken moves : sword dance and other moves please if you understand what i said please not make negative replice thank you.   

All sarcastic comments intended to insult a specific person will be deleted and punished if necessary. Neither ban discussions.

• Like 2

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

It's just a bad idea, -1. To answer all of your points:

- Why is need to ban pokemon when is op 

- Because if it's op, then everyone uses it, and if everyone is forced to use it in their team, it becomes not a fun game anymore

-Why can you just ban moves on it 

- The PvP council has already expressed their opinion on complex bans and are against them, it just would get to the point that you can't play with any specific moves, and everything would be allowed

-Why chansey and uneware and alomomola is not banned and cool pokemons are banned 

- Chansey has absolute terrible physical defense, and can be killed easily with physical moves, Unaware isn't good against things like toxic, super effective moves, taunt, etc. Alomomola sure, it's tanky, but it's recovery is wish/protect, which, while good, still takes 2 turns, so you jsut need something to deal more damage, like a super effective move.

-why i cant play my fav mega pokemons in real pvp battle

- You haven't really specified here, but i'll assume it's something that's got incredibly high speed with a respective attack, which is also the reason it would be banned

-Why its banned i am reallys sad for i  cant playing new mega pokemons i really hyped for event salamance for mega i wannta play it in pvp but its banned

- Again, more complaints about Salamence ban

-and also i want to play mega gengar to in pvp i hyped mega gengar in halloween i really liked it in halloween skin you know you guys makiny awrsome pokemon but i cant use it in pvp and i was sad  

- Mega Gengar's ability is banned in itself, so you cannot play Mega Gengar even if gengarite weren't banned.

-And why you guys cant making UBER for pvp Please i really understand Mega gengar need ban i agree this but i really sad for other megas and bb greninja and blaziken is not ubers right now ( not mega normal blaziken) Please you can do it atleast can we play bb greninja again

- An UBER's queue was suggested as a replacement to the Unranked queue, but i don't think anything will happen on that

Also I am simply not understanding how, in 3 comments already, someone hasn't started to complain about stall, voiding the original post.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 hour ago, Berfinchan said:

(also mons like sub toxic gliscor rekt these mons btw)

1 hour ago, Berfinchan said:

These fall in line with one another Gengar is banned b/c of its ability shadow tag which traps the opponents pokemon.  Making it a excellent stall breaker for sure but it also goes great on stall meaning it would just be another annoying mon you would have to deal with if it was unbanned.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

4 hours ago, Berfinchan said:

Why chansey and uneware and alomomola is not banned and cool pokemons are banned 

Just get stallbreakers and good prediction to win. "Cool" Pokemon are banned since they are sweeping teams or breaking walls with such ease even with some moves banned.

Why is need to ban pokemon when is op 

To keep the game balanced and healthy. Even with some moves banned, they are still op.

Why its banned iam reallys sad for i  cant playing new mega pokemons i really hyped for event salamance for mega i wannta play it in pvp but its banned

Mega Salamence surprisingly found its calling card as a mono-attacking setup sweeper, and it was damn good at its job, too. With great defenses, great healing options, a great offensive typing in Flying, and Dragon Dance, Mega Salamence was capable of sweeping teams with relative ease, and this will quickly become a major problem for players to face. So even with some moves banned, it's still op.

And why you guys cant making UBER for pvp Please i really understand Mega gengar need ban i agree this but i really sad for other megas and bb greninja and blaziken is not ubers right now ( not mega normal blaziken) Please you can do it atleast can we play bb greninja again 

+1

It will also be nice to have an UBERS format, so that banned Pokemons will rise and shine.

These are just my opinions though...

Edited by Leafbolt8

Pokemon Revolution Online IGN: Leafbolt8

Discord ID: yourdog#4342

Pokemon Showdown IGN: Leafbolt8