Can't open the game

Jacksonlim

Today ,I found out there this kind of game and I really want to try to play it .After I download it ,it end up like  this .I try to re download again to see can play or not ,but still won't work .It keep on reject me from opening every time I click on the ProClient .

How to solve this problem ?

what kind of error is this.png

Edited by Jacksonlim

The device is Window 10 

I download  from https://pokemonrevolution.net/download ,Window 64 bit , DDL 

I delete it already and than I download again , but it keep giving me this error again and again .

Which it keep closing everytime I click on it .

I also check on Youtube to see how to download but all of them seen to have no problem .

I still don't get it ,  what went wrong ?

Sorry booN ,I should have refresh the website because I thought no one seen it so I was waiting 

Edited by Jacksonlim

Greetings, @Jacksonlim

Could you try temporarily disabling your Antivirus before you boot up PROClient.exe?
If needed, delete all PRO related files, disable your antivirus, download the 64 client and boot it up.

If this does not work, could you try instead to download the 32 client?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Kvar

Greetings, @Jacksonlim

The issue sometimes seems to appear due to the newest Unity version and old hardware from the user.

It can be fixed after following these steps:
First, create a shortcut for the PROclient.exe file by right clicking the application and select "create shortcut".

After this, right click the shortcut and add the parameters -force-d3d11 or -force-opengl or -force-glcore into the Target as in the screenshot shown below.

Make sure to add a space between .exe and -force.

fix.png.04c78dfaf82a415af771e3ba1536b0a0.png

Let us know if this resolved your issue!

Kind regards,

Kvar