Military Clothes, Headgear and Gear

Heroofthestreet

Yo.

As the title says, for the future I'd like to suggest adding military clothes, headgear and gear/weapons as accessories. I'll make a few examples:

CLOTHES:

Military Uniforms; two for the infantry (the one for the forest/jungle which is the most known, usually having a combination of green, brown and black stains, as well as the one for the barren land/desert, which is usually tan), one for the airforce and one for the navy (blue)

Black Ops Uniform

Officer Suits (possibly with some medals on those and a different one for each military branche)

HEADGEAR:

Military Caps for the forest/jungle, barren land/desert and navy Military Uniforms that were mentioned above, as well as Military Helmets for the forest/jungle and the barren land/desert

Military Pilot Helmet

Black Ops Helmet

Berets (green and red would be mandatory, other colors optional)

Officer Hat

Admiral Hat

GEAR/WEAPONS (as accessories):

Some Rifle of the M16 family

Sniper

Military Backpack

Rocket Launcher

Decorated Military Sword (mainly for the Officer Suits)

All of the suggested cosmetics are meant to be modern. Depending on how much you would be willing to go deep into it, you could also make some retro unfiroms, headgear and gear from some of the historical wars. There is a variety of options. 

I came to the idea spontaneously and was actually surprised that nothing like this was made so far. I think it would be a win-win situation for both the staff and the playerbase.

Leave your thoughts down below

EDIT: Added a sniper to the Weapon section

Edited by HeroOfTheStreet
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, HeroOfTheStreet said:

Yo.

As the title says, for the future I'd like to suggest adding military clothes, headgear and gear/weapons as accessories. I'll make a few examples:

CLOTHES:

Military Uniforms; two for the infantry (the one for the forest/jungle which is the most known, usually having a combination of green, brown and black stains, as well as the one for the barren land/desert, which is usually tan), one for the airforce and one for the navy (blue)

Black Ops Uniform

Officer Suits (possibly with some medals on those and a different one for each military branche)

HEADGEAR:

Military Caps for the forest/jungle, barren land/desert and navy Military Uniforms that were mentioned above, as well as Military Helmets for the forest/jungle and the barren land/desert

Military Pilot Helmet

Black Ops Helmet

Berets (green and red would be mandatory, other colors optional)

Officer Hat

Admiral Hat

GEAR/WEAPONS (as accessories):

Some Rifle of the M16 family

Sniper

Military Backpack

Rocket Launcher

Decorated Military Sword (mainly for the Officer Suits)

All of the suggested cosmetics are meant to be modern. Depending on how much you would be willing to go deep into it, you could also make some retro unfiroms, headgear and gear from some of the historical wars. There is a variety of options. 

I came to the idea spontaneously and was actually surprised that nothing like this was made so far. I think it would be a win-win situation for both the staff and the playerbase.

Leave your thoughts down below

EDIT: Added a sniper to the Weapon section

+1 and would like to see some blood on the officers sword potentially. Like they had just finished kicking a guild member for low rating.

• Haha 2

Pretty sure adding weapon accessories will get pro into trouble since technically its target audience is children , just like with the actual pokémon games. 

Even though , let's say 80% (random number that is by no means correct) of pro's player base is 18+ , children still play the game so that idea is a out of the question imo , they do not want to walk on even thinner ice with nintendo than they already are.

That aside , i'm really really digging the rest of clothes and accessory ideas , i do not know how this was not thought of before . Huge +1

• Like 1

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

On 2/27/2021 at 11:17 AM, Ghabra said:

Pretty sure adding weapon accessories will get pro into trouble since technically its target audience is children , just like with the actual pokémon games. 

Even though , let's say 80% (random number that is by no means correct) of pro's player base is 18+ , children still play the game so that idea is a out of the question imo , they do not want to walk on even thinner ice with nintendo than they already are.

That aside , i'm really really digging the rest of clothes and accessory ideas , i do not know how this was not thought of before . Huge +1

Honestly I have no idea if that is the case or not, but at this point I think it's irrelevant because of the general lack of interest from the community. Considering that not a negligible amount of people playing PRO are playing first person shooters on a daily basis (such as the games from the CoD franchise or CS:GO), gotta say I'm unpleseantly surprised how little love this suggestion received