Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

On 6/3/2019 at 7:54 AM, Logan said:

1600181928_image(1).png.ddba5f55531cf4df8710404a6c61b295.png

• Rules:
✖︎
This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.
✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.
✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.
✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

• What do you need to post?
✖︎
You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.
(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)
✖︎
You must write the server you are playing. 

server gold 
this was trade for evolve scyther but i can't give it back

Phuong883's Scyther (Metal coat) has been returned to their account. Cheers!

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hi - I was trying to help trade pokemon to someone who didn't have high enough level pokemon to be able to catch the valentines clefable - so i traded him two pokemon - Venesaur and Doublade - not realizing that they were not in kanto so they are region locked and stuck in his box - we made a request in the discord but we didnt think it would work so thats why i am making this post. the linked image post includes our Usernames and the Pokemons IDs as well that we made in the #request-chat. please responds as soon as possible. 

Help plz.PNG

Issue resolved as quoted in your post below.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

• Kvar changed the title to Region Locked Pokemon Megathread
  • Kvar pinned this topic

I was helping someone in PRO discord that is new to the game with the Valentines quest to get the Event form of Clefable. I traded him two Pokemon - Venesaur and Doublade - and after trading we both realized that they were region locked and he wasnt able to use them nor was I able to get them back from him. He is in the discord and we didnt know where to go first so we made a post in #request-chat, later realizing I needed to make a post in the forums. I have screenshots of us asking for help in #request-chat. and also after receiving your message on here to post it in this part of the forums. I asked him to explain what had happened through discord. Along with screenshots showing they are stuck in his box. we are on Silver Server as well. 

Help plz.PNG

Bardie explaining.PNG

Venu is STUCK.PNG

doublade is stuck.PNG

Both pokemons (holding leftovers x 1 each) have been returned to your account.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Help me my pokemon stuck in these id Sandeep97 and I need it in Sandeep100 but I cannot trade it IMG_20210223_144257.png.7a6c2cb7076a081870e219c801158212.png

Hi there. Your Sandeep100 account does not have the requisite playtime nor even a single badge on it to trade.

Please progress on your alt account at least till the 4th Kanto badge to be able to trade for the Raichu. We will unfortunately be unable to help with this request.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hello 🙂 Yesterday i traded my Machoke with a friend to evolve it into Machamp. We are both pretty new and didn´t about the region lock. I caught the Poke in Jotho and he is still in Kanto so we cant trade back. Would appreciacte help to transfer it back to my account! Here a foto my friend made so that we can show you he has the Poke:

Server: Gold

My ING: Inp

My friends ING: Starrrk

ID and description of Pokemon: Machoke 43919139

Edit: He cant move it from his pc. We just tried and it still states "you can't move region locked pokemon"

3265fa53-c24b-4636-8642-5b3b9549cb33.JPG

Hi there. Your friend Starrrk has started Johto and should now be able to trade you back the Machoke themselves. Please try to contact them ingame to trade back your pokemon. We're here in case of any further issues.

- Cecillon

Edited by Inp
He still cant move it. Even in Jotho

On 2/23/2021 at 10:54 PM, Inp said:

Hello 🙂 Yesterday i traded my Machoke with a friend to evolve it into Machamp. We are both pretty new and didn´t about the region lock. I caught the Poke in Jotho and he is still in Kanto so we cant trade back. Would appreciacte help to transfer it back to my account! Here a foto my friend made so that we can show you he has the Poke:

Server: Gold

My ING: Inp

My friends ING: Starrrk

ID and description of Pokemon: Machoke 43919139

3265fa53-c24b-4636-8642-5b3b9549cb33.JPG

He cant move it from his pc. We just tried and it still states "you can't move region locked pokemon"

Issue resolved as pokemon Machoke transferred between Inp and Starrrk.

Edited by Cecillon

My pokemon stuck in id Sandeep97 which is only jhoto complete and I want that pokemon in my id Sandeep98 pls help me Screenshot_2021-02-26-13-09-39-309_com.PROTeam.PROClient.png.0dc6fb7f2606803ff63cbc2482860680.png

Hello there Sandeep98. As we only offer the trade reverse in accidental trades, and given you were aware of the region-locked warning before transferring the pokemons to your alt accounts on multiple occassions, we sadly cannot help you with this request. Please complete the requisite regions on your alts to access the pokemon.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hi, Nogamed was nice enough to lend me his mr mime for dex data, and i didnt realize it would be region locked. I play on the Silver Server, and my in game name is Pelagicperson. The screenshots are attached, i didnt know thats what region lock looked like, so we relogged first, then I found out on the discord, who told me to post here. Any help would be greatly appreciated, if this was mine, i'd have let it go, but i don't want to keep this guys mr mime when I asked to borrow it. 

image.png

Mr. Mime has been returned to NogamEd's account. Have a nice day.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

i traded a serperior from my main acc(GhostWIt) to my alt (LoneHunter7) for completing story and now its region locked , as i gave the wrong poke , can u transfer it back to my main , i play on silver server , ty : )

image.png

As the trade was intentional and the pokemon was even used after transferring, it is by no means wrongly or accidentally traded. Thus, we regretfully cannot help with this request. Please obtain the 8th Johto badge on your alt account to gain access to your Serperior again.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

20210429_045845.gif

As you can see, I traded a Hoenn poke to my friend, by accident, and would like for it to be returned from the "Akbarhello" user to my "Ieatsheep" user. Thank you 😄

unknown.png

Pokemon has been returned to IEatSheep

-Freezing

Edited by Freezing