Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hi!

I sent my Hoenn Breloom to my alt account to try to use as a false swiper but the account has not completed Hoenn yet.

Both accounts are mine.

The main account is Robzoch and my alt region locked account is Rawbski.

Accounts are on Silver server.

I wish to return the Breloom to the Robzoch account please.

Thank you for you time.

1721664623_LockedBreloom1.thumb.png.afbcc531ee6fa1f242190fe41aa446b0.png

• Like 2

I don't understand your request. We can't reverse a sale, you bought that Pokemon, you will have it when you go to Johto. We are only reversing region locked Pokemon due to daycare services, lending without using lending trade, trade evolution.

You need to go offline.

I need to

I don't understand your request. We can't reverse a sale, you bought that Pokemon, you will have it when you go to Johto. We are only reversing region locked Pokemon due to daycare services, lending without using lending trade, trade evolution.

You need to go offline.

I need to go offline ? I dont understand ?

I havent been online on this account a long time now

As you see we traded with this guy to evolve my haunter and unfortunatle my haunter got locked in his pc with my choice specs on it....can you do something about it pls ?

That guy was me please logan can u fix this im feeling bad now :(

20190606_205847.jpg.6485ebd5f5ba5311d9aba3c8733f23ab.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, I traded with user Cruzarex on Gold Server, my Kadabra for his Haunter, for a trade evolution. I forgot my Kadabra was Hoenn though, so it got locked in his PC, as he hadn't yet even beaten Kanto. The notification that my Pokemon would be locked in his PC never appeared. This was at least a week ago, but I do have DM logs. No pictures of the Pokemon in question, however.

I'm unsure if he'll be back on to finish the regions/attest to this. I haven't caught him online recently. The chat showcases I gave his Haunter back, and it evolved fine.

trade1.png.e3a264b2f9c7a114a856d292a9b545db.png

trade2.png.6d0fdc0ee36cda2b17ca592dc3a39afc.png

trade3.png.e6fd93a08139a571326b2799104029f5.png

• Like 1

My name is mamandey and i'm from gold server. I offered an ev training service to Shyam2018 but i didn't notice that the poke was from Sinnoh and it got locked in my PC, i completed only until Hoenn, and didn't continue to Sinnoh. Can you do something about this ? 1559917871271.thumb.png.e3e09e498ffe332e161d22b456348c56.png

• Like 2

My name is mamandey and i'm from gold server. I offered an ev training service to Shyam2018 but i didn't notice that the poke was from Sinnoh and it got locked in my PC, i completed only until Hoenn, and didn't continue to Sinnoh. Can you do something about this ? [ATTACH type=full" alt="86645]86645[/ATTACH]

i am shyam2018

i traded my poke with mamandey.........we didnt notice it properly.

also i want to know what i should do so that i get my pokemon back.

excepting a reply as early as possible.

thanks in advance!!

• Like 1