Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

today i tried to evolve my haunter, but i made a mistake. i traded to fury139 who hasnt compleeted the jhoto story. so my lv 97 haunter is locked in his pc. i tought i could just lent my pokemon, but i heard soon after that is was disabeld. i dont know what to do anymore, so please help me

Hello @NEPGAAAA,

Apologies for the delay. Checked that the Haunter is back in your possession so no action is required. In the future please provide screenshot of your conversation with the other player and post it as evidence.

Take care - Eon

• 2 weeks later...

So i traded a metagross to "ihatepokemons" and its regional locked for him ..so can you please help me get it back : ( 

Hello @Mello333,

Without evidence of your conversation with the other player and not knowing what was agreed, we cannot transfer Pokemon. Please provide such evidence so we can assist.

Take care - Eon

hi my ign is basrb2002 and i wanted to help a guy who was stuck on a gym and lended him my politoed but it was from sinnoh and he tried to give it back maybe you guys can help his in game username is gansitomarinela 1505416959_Schermopname(119).png.b12926678d41346e94246550f0b1c4dd.png1952283145_Schermopname(118).png.3097226d9681e3c85bd4e25f8787eaa1.png

Hello @Basrb2002,

Apologies for the delay. The trade has been reversed.

Take care - Eon

Hello, I trade-evolve Haunter with Ghdj09 on Silver Server, but his Haunter is from Johto, so I have it locked in Pokemon Storage and I am unable to give it back to him. Thank you for the help in advance.

Edit: 6.11. : We have already taken care of it ourselves. I returned Haunter to him in Johto region. 

Locked pokemon upravené.png

Trade-evolve upravené.png

Hello @Arriadne,

Apologies for the delay. Glad to know you've managed to sort it out without our intervention.

Take care - Eon 

In-game: Vengiebee
Server: Gold

Pokemon 1:

Feebas - Kanto ID: 52302700

Pokemon 2:

Machoke - Hoenn ID: 52328418

Reason: I was unaware what the trade warning meant and now the pokemon are stuck in my PC and I'm unable to trade them back. They belong to in-game name "Jinzoooo"

Vengiebee and Jinzoooo trade.jpg

Hello @Vengiebee,

Apologies for the delay. The Feebas and Machoke have been returned to their owner.

Take care - Eon

I traded my Seadra,Onix and Graveler to Lescratch for Trade Evolution but unfortunately he wasnt Kanto Champion and now Seadra and Onix are Region locked. Can i get them back?

Name: Kangaxxx

Server: Silver

Screen 3.jpg

Screen 2.jpg

Screen 1.jpg

Hello @Kangaxxx,

Apologies for the delay. Your Onix and Seadra have been returned.

Take care - Eon

• 4 weeks later...

Server Gold

My in game name is Showingfish295, i trade a machoke lv 99 with my friend, Akocchi, we trade the pokèmon in a pokecenter during the christmas event, but i caught that machoke in Hoenn, and my friend can not trade that pokèmon anymore (is region locked), please help me. My pokèmon ID is 52986635 

image.png.8ca1dc185bc8d55184e272cd1eeaa7be.png

Your pokemon is back, I had to reverse the 10,055 pokedollars that was traded with that trade too.  ~Haruyukio

Edited by Haruyukio

Ich habe vergessen, das Pokémon meiner Freunde zurückzugeben, als ich von Kanto auf Johto umgestiegen bin. Ist es möglich, ihm das Pokémon zurückzugeben? Gold server Name: Relzisan

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

name.png

The Pokemons should be back in his account by now.    ~Haruyukio

Edited by Haruyukio