Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Biouinzaka was helping me evolve my haunter on the Gold Server, i didnt realize that they were still in kanto region while my haunter was a jhoto pokemon. Is there any way i can get back my haunter or it being evolved into a gengar?image.png.591d3fedc27cca89f1141a914ab23684.png20230519_035200.jpg.4acb7c47eb8069813cb113a0e4d34a09.jpg

20230519_042407.jpg

Zoruami: The pokemon has been recovered. It is a haunter still, if you need help to evolve him, we have a mega thread you can request help from: trade-evolution-megathread

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. My friend Baumbart420 and me trade my Alpollo to evolve it and he trade me his Lucario just to show it to me. As I am a new player I didnt understand the message about the trade lock. I cant give it back to him and I hope you can help us.

My ingame name is wannacatchseb, his name is Baumbart420. We are playing on Silver Server.

Im currently in Jhoto and can only give it back when i reach Hoenn if i understand correctly, but he can't wait for so long.

I would really appreciate if you could give it back to him.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks a lot!

Pokemon Support.jpg

Hello, I have reverted the trade. You got your Pidgey back and they recieved there Lucario back. 
-MBK

Edited by Mbk

I traded my haunter to evolve it with my friend but I forgot that he started hoen region few hours ago. He's unable to trade my haunter back because of region lock. Please help me Screenshot_20230527_165652.jpg.c2eef76889418df343d19cbfb616218b.jpg

Screenshot_20230527_165434.jpg

Hello, I have returned the Haunter to you. Its in the last spot of your PC. 
-MBK

Edited by Mbk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I helped my friend trade evolve his haunter and now my whimsicott is locked in his pc cause he hasn't beat hoenn yet. 

we play silver server my name is wal420 and his is billyboonshine. 

Screenshot_20230611_182618_PROClient.jpg

Hello, I have returned the Whimsicott back to your PC. Its in the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk
typed wrong poke name in and forgot to add relative info

Hello, I was unaware of the lock system but my Haunter (caught from Johto) got locked because I was trying to evolve it by trading (in Kanto and the person hasnt finished the region. Can you restore my pokemon back? Thank you. ID: 82251948image.png.51afa30b348b165e02d2af0e84732138.pngIGN:Nonoyy

Server:Silver

Hello, I have returned the Haunter back to your PC. Its in the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk

Hello, I accidentally traded these 2 pokemons to Manolitoesobar and they're region-locked. It would be great if you could return them to me.

My account name is Talafac.

Thanks!poke1.png.ddfc9612876b992880dfad37ea2e0058.pngpoke2.png.a45f69d243806ec0b6f1ea3edb6da060.png

Hello, I have returned the Alakazam and Electivire back to your PC. Its in the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk

• 2 weeks later...

i posted this under the wrong post so i'm reposting here 😄

Gold server 

Username: dragemb & pokemastuh123

Machoke

ID: 65910839

Lvl 90

I tried to trade evolve with my alternate account but it is now region locked. Please restore pokemon to dragemb account.

Thanks

Hello, this is for if other players try to help you and it ends up lcoked in there PC. Since the Pokemon is on your ALT we will not be forcing it back to your main. You will have to just complete said region on the ALT account.
-MBK

Edited by Mbk

hi, we trade for evo but he hasn't unlocked sinnoh yet so my poke is lock on his pc can u send it back to me? 

it's a machoke starwars form ID : 70917848

as u can see on the chat it was just a trade to evolve but the pokemon is lock and he can't trade back. thx a lot 

user: Idkiru to leonw12 (lock on his pc)

server : silver

image.png.ec91b5c5ab9f1bdefd1a48632c99a8f1.png

Hello, I have returned the Machoke back to your PC. Its in the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk

Good day, Ma'am/Sir! ✨

My username is "Adagioxt" from the Gold Server and I'm writing this request to get my OT Clamperl back with a Deep Sea Scale item in the PC of "Jhohann". I tried to trade with him my clamperl for it to evolve but I forgot that he's not done yet in Sinnoh and he's still on the process of completing the Kanto region.

I'm really hopeful to get my Clamperl back and I'm really sorry for forgetting such information about the locking system for pokemons. Thank you and have a great day ahead, our dear developers! ✨

Screenshot_20230704-130845_PROClient.jpg
Hello, I have returned the Clamperl back to your PC. Its in the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk

Hello!

I would like to request help in recovering my poke from another player's pc. At the time of the trade he didn't realize that the pokemon would be locked, because being a Graveler he assumed it was from Kanto but it's actually from Hoenn. Now he would have to finish two other whole regions before being able to give it back.

Server: Silver

My username: Phillyervings
Their username: Zaffo

golem.png.3f494b14b41b6aa4472309d7a3908f46.png trade.png.052b4840325c03dbc020dfcae70a6bfb.png

EDIT: The user logged out, I didn't have a chance to ask if it evolved or not, so it is possible that it is now a Golem. The ID should still be the same though, I assume.

Hello, I have returned the Graveler back to your PC. Its in the last spot of your PC. -MBK

Edited by Mbk