I lost my WQ points'' my congratulations staff of this wonderful game '' im ashamed of you's

Damonsalvat1

how are you able to release an event where the server goes down every 5 minutes and you do nothing? how are you able to release an event where you deliver the quest and take a rollback? the situation of that game is pathetic the minimum would be to give the #freeticket but you are not going to do that, you know why? I answer and because you guys don't care about the game situation, congratulations once again #JimcarreyStaff
the game is good the problem and who manages

Capturar.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, damonsalvat1 said:

how are you able to release an event where the server goes down every 5 minutes and you do nothing? how are you able to release an event where you deliver the quest and take a rollback? the situation of that game is pathetic the minimum would be to give the #freeticket but you are not going to do that, you know why? I answer and because you guys don't care about the game situation, congratulations once again #JimcarreyStaff
the game is good the problem and who manages

Capturar.JPG

My name  is sebasderre  in the  game .. i gave  6 vulpix  alolan .. and  go to the npc  and  have  nothing.. need  help 3 hours  playing  for nothing . I use  the  comand /save. Help pliss 

• Haha 1

Greetings, @damonsalvat1 @Sebasderre

My apologies for the inconvenience. I have followed the issue to our developers and they are working on it. Our developers are relentlessly working on fixing the current server instability issues.

You are welcome to report any related issues in the forums and we will gladly assist you 🙂

Kind regards,

Kvar 

great answer ready huh my congratulations but is there gonna return my vulpix that i lost in the rollback? or will you give the ticket? you are not solving anything this wq was released with server full of problems and dc every 5 minutes this is FAKE NEWS....

my vulpix that i lost obviously you will not return? I'm going to lose WQ for that, right? I stopped doing it because of you it discouraged me a lot I went back to 0.0000000 and you come to me with that answer? I feel ashamed.

Edited by damonsalvat1
  • Like 1