Unable to log in with main and alt to Gold

Heroofthestreet

Hello,

It's been a while since I'm having this issue (at least ever since July when my activity in Gold was recorded the last time). Whenever I try to log in with my main (HeroOfTheStreet), as well as with my alt (HjkIntoProtect) to Gold, I basically get this message shown on the screen below:

Screenshot_121.png.9634c578d5a2b045cf1bd235cb4e82cb.png

Same goes for the test server for which I heard that it is being hosted in Gold. If it helps at all, when I try to log in to Gold on my Android, the same issue occurs.

I'm obviously playing on Silver with both of my accounts and I have no trouble to log in there.

5 hours ago, HeroOfTheStreet said:

Hello,

It's been a while since I'm having this issue (at least ever since July when my activity in Gold was recorded the last time). Whenever I try to log in with my main (HeroOfTheStreet), as well as with my alt (HjkIntoProtect) to Gold, I basically get this message shown on the screen below:

Screenshot_121.png.9634c578d5a2b045cf1bd235cb4e82cb.png

Same goes for the test server for which I heard that it is being hosted in Gold. If it helps at all, when I try to log in to Gold on my Android, the same issue occurs.

I'm obviously playing on Silver with both of my accounts and I have no trouble to log in there.

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Are you still having this issue? It looks like you were able to login.
I'll be waiting for a reply.

Kind regards

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

1 hour ago, Exotyc said:

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Are you still having this issue? It looks like you were able to login.
I'll be waiting for a reply.

Kind regards

Now I'm basically able to log in to both Gold and the Test Server with my alt (HjkIntoProtect), but upon trying to log in there with my main (HeroOfTheStreet), I keep receiving the same "Invalid Username or Password" message. I was almost about to write a paragraph about this (as I tried to log in dozens of times with both of my accounts during a period of 10 mins, facing some really odd difficulties), but meanwhile I realized that while I was doing it, for a while Gold was down, even though Reborn Bot didn't say so. If you want me to explain the difficulties I was facing in detail, I'll gladly send a more detailed report in a private message.