Make Excavation great again [An In-Depth Excavation Suggestion]

Norex

First of all thanks for your feedback. I actually heard it a couple times by now that people use the Energy Powder and the Fresh Water quite often, so keeping these could be considered as well. I dont really mind keeping Energy Powder over Fresh Water though since it heals 20 HP more.

Also the cost of entering an Excavation Site is already 2.5k. Not sure when it was changed though but has to be quite a while back since I cant remember it being 5k anymore.

I personally like Fresh Water more because it doesn't drop happiness, haha. I'm the kind of people who prefer to keep my Pokemon's happiness at max.

Unless the happiness drop isn't programmed in PRO? I know Revival Herb does drop happiness, so Energy Powder should too.

Ah, it's already 2.5k? Nice then XD

Edited by Starlight

+1, and I also really like @iceflake's suggestions.
Nevertheless I agree the spawns might be a little too op, considering that the excavations are a side quest that not all the members have invested their time into. Releasing this many new spawns to the excavation (including the exca-exclusive ones) might make some people feel left out on the new content.

So, as I'm writing this comment: +1 to the new spawns, -1 on the excavation exclusive spawns. +1 if those new pokemon become available as a temporary outbreak beforehand.

That said, thanks for the good work!

Edited by Giorgio883
Spelling

1535502440_DarkraiFront.jpg.619a78bd8102fe206a6e974a7774c60a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Expectations:

Make Excavations Great Again

M       E                  G       A
MEGA

Next mega update excavations will be back

walross said something similar

in the meantime excavations will be made great

Reality:

Exca still disabled, mega update come, and they add another mega to the excavations while they're currently disabled

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif