update server unreachable

Plexxx

Hi there @Plexxx

My apologies for the inconvenience. The message while loading the client shouldn't be the source of your issue, could you share more details on the specific error message that doesn't let you connect to the server ? Are you sure you have the updated client

Looking forward to your answer, have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

35 minutes ago, Midsommar said:

Hi there @Plexxx

My apologies for the inconvenience. The message while loading the client shouldn't be the source of your issue, could you share more details on the specific error message that doesn't let you connect to the server ? Are you sure you have the updated client

Looking forward to your answer, have a splendid day! 

Hey so yeah I have to latest update I got from the site and I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled serval times too and tired to run a vpn and restarted my router and still nothing which I find odd cause I played a little while back with the same internet also and never had any issues with any of this before 

Just now, Plexxx said:

Hey so yeah I have to latest update I got from the site and I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled serval times too and tired to run a vpn and restarted my router and still nothing which I find odd cause I played a little while back with the same internet also and never had any issues with any of this before 

The error message I get those is in red writing when it first has the loading bar and it doesn’t move at all then it comes up and says update server unreachable and then if I try to connect to any server it says connection failed also and I’ve tried to connect with the IP address for both silver and gold and still nothing 

• 1 year later...