Shiny Spiritomb NPC Bug (Mega Stone Quest)

Kiiru

Hi I found a bug and I don't know if it's connected to the crash that's happening. 

The Spiritomb NPC is missing since yesterdays crash. I'm trying to do the mega stone quest and after talking to Spiritomb NPC, the server crashed. 

Then after I login Spiritomb NPC is missing. megabug.JPG.2cfd7652414f123d0b062f7541c990b9.JPG

Hi Kiiru,

I've reset your variable for this NPC, so he should reappear. Can you confirm that you are able to speak to it without any issue?

Also, we are clueless as to why this NPC got hidden, as the NPC never gets hidden by itself, nor should it ever get hidden until the quest is completed. As such, we'd like more information in order to investigate the issue. In particular, what happened when you spoke to Spiritomb? Did it say anything before the crash? Or were you able to see a few dialog boxes before the crash? If so, what is the last message you remember seeing?

It happened when I speak to the Spiritomb NPC yesterday. There's no dialog box that appeared, it just suddenly crash after I talk to it. I'm not sure if the crash is a coincidence or not. But after I login the bug that I've mentioned appeared (Hidden Spiritomb NPC). Anyways, the mega stone quest is now fixed, thank you so much.