Customized Pokeballs Boxes?

Eaty

I just want to give opinion about the current boxes. hlw boxes or Mystery Boxes are currently designed so poorly which make ppl don't have any excitement while opening those items. the price is ok but what inside those boxes are completely trash. Why don't we have a better boxes with better items and better RNG. ppl love hunting because of RNG, RNG is fun and addicted. So why we can't have a box with unique skins, clothes, mounts (smt that worth mils of poke$ on market)...etc even though 90% of other items are trash. A mount with 0,1% to get through box is also a nice idea 🙂

Edited by Yellovv
  • Like 2
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

+1

this is great time for customazation and themed hair we would like a fixed server but that takes time, and consider suggestion made before by poor player but we love you anyways walross

slightly edited quote by algerie 🙂

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• Developer
17 minutes ago, teerav said:

I am curious to know if the ball's cosmetics are linked to a constant image, so if you were to ever change the image it would update even for pokemon caught. If so, you could reward first place in guild ladder to have their logo on a "Guild Champion Ball" that's image is updated every month. 

This would require a client update every month.

Alternatively, we could theoretically make it possible for guilds to buy Guild Pokeballs.
We could make it possible for NoMercy to buy 5,000,000 Pokedollars to get a Pokeball with their logo added to a shop. They'd be buyable for all users then.

• Like 2

+1 I think adding additional content to customize a pokemon will always be a good idea.

Why not go more deep in the concept and make balls according to the elements (Angel, Nightmare, Magma, Aqua Ball)
or even make ball for each event ( xmas, halloween, valentine ball ) a rare ball with 100% catch rate for the rare event pokemon that we catch, currently we all use a masterball because we are all afraid that the server will crash ! ( even when the servers are stable )

Same idea with a shiny ball for the same reasons.

• Like 1

I neither agree or disagree to this, it would be a great feature to introduce, however there can be counter arguments for why its noy needed. 

-> due to the frequent server crashes (which can happen anytime even im future) alot of people would be worried and go for the safe option and use a Master ball on event forms or Legendary pokémon found (so if anyone is thinking about using their custom balls they'd have to think twice).

-> When it comes to find a basic T8 mon in the wild I'd personally opt for using a false swiper/putting to sleep and use a regular pokeball and eventually after a few balls thrown it will eventually be caught, not knowing how these balls will be obtained, the idea of using a regular pokeball seems like a better value for money and time. 

Not saying that these balls shouldn't be added at all but those were my counter arguments to why maybe they shouldn't be added as I feel like they won't be frequently used and a waste of time and effort when the artists could be probably work on something else. 

-> Adding Myestry pokeball boxes is a bad idea ngl, not worth the coins. Pokeballs get used up even if the wild pokémon doesn't get caught. I'd rather spend coins on cosmetics

However if they do get added I'd like to suggest the following places:

-> usage of Apricorns:

Pink Apricorns (Team Rocket balls), Blue Apricorns (Team Aqua balls) and Red Apricorns (Team Magma Balls) for example. 

-> Bosses:

I'd like to see a custom ball which has the same catch rate as a Masterball (100%) added to unique/double bosses, obviously make the chances of obtaining this custom ball low. The bosses I'd recommend for are Battle Bot, Pewdie & Dipey, Shary & Shaui, Medusa & Eldir and Terminator Boss. 

-> BCC 

3 custom balls in the colour scheme of Mega Beedrill, Mega Heracross and Mega Pinsir 

-> Guild Island 

Top 10 guilds that month get to purchase a custom guild ball from a special vendor on the island, the balls price will be the same as a regular pokeball and it's catchrate will be the same, the only thing that needs to be done from the guild leader is to send a rough concept of their guilds ball to an artist to make the work easier for them, if they wish to get the ball changed they'd have to get in top 10 guild ladder again and send a new concept pokeball to the artist. Guilds can obviously choose to keep their pokeball the same and don't need to change it if they like it ingame. 

That's all I can think of now, this is just my own personal opinion on things. Hope you can agree and enjoy 👍

Edited by Waleed1301
  • Like 3

spacer.png