Customized Pokeballs Boxes?

Eaty

Hello,

Very cool idea there for few reasons :

- Some people like having themed balls with their pokemon.

. To match the colors.

. For the style.

. To show some appreciation for the teams such as team rocket / aqua (if the idea goes through).

As for how we'll possibly drop / get them i'll suggest a few things.

If you want them to be rare cosmetics :

- On bosses as a tier 3 reward (5-10 balls dropped).

- don't put them in the coin shop so people will be forced to spend the game money. ( We obviously know inflation is still there even after the staff auction of 2021).

- Maybe on digging spots, but i think they already give access to a large amount of items.

If you want them to be common cosmetics :

- a box of a team for 25 coins with 15 pokeballs in each box. A cc is basically 400k in non event time. so if you do the maths : 25 coins = 75k / 15 = 5k per pokeballs.

Edited by Fafouney

• Developer
56 minutes ago, ltachiEspada said:

I honetsly don't want new cosmetic stuff, new Regions or whatever - just get the base game running smoothly without bugs and somewhat stable servers. Finish the move animations, the pc storage ect, you know ? Basically finish the base game and get it to a presentable state! That should be your top priotity and I'm pretty sure every player would take a "polished" game over some extra gimmicks nobody REALLY needs. I don't mean to hate, but the last couple months really give the impression that the Team behind PRO has no agenda or priority list whatsoever, even tho said priorities should be clear as day 😞

We do have a Developer priority list pinned in Suggestion forum. The problem with your post is that you assume that every staff works on the same project and we do not. We have different staffs that handle different tasks. Adding these customized balls doesn't affect anything you wrote above as pretty much everything you asked for is handled by Developers and these customized balls are not handled by us. The whole system to add them is already implemented on our side. So I only need a few minutes to add new balls while the rest is done by artists.

So asking for box rework or fixes has nothing to do with it unless you suggest every other staff should stop working and do nothing while devs work which would be a not really good suggestion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eaty said:

We do have a Developer priority list pinned in Suggestion forum. The problem with your post is that you assume that every staff works on the same project and we do not. We have different staffs that handle different tasks. Adding these customized balls doesn't affect anything you wrote above as pretty much everything you asked for is handled by Developers and these customized balls are not handled by us. The whole system to add them is already implemented on our side. So I only need a few minutes to add new balls while the rest is done by artists.

So asking for box rework or fixes has nothing to do with it unless you suggest every other staff should stop working and do nothing while devs work which would be a not really good suggestion.

I don't assume you all work at the same project, but maybe focussing your ressources on the most pressing issues isn't that bad of a suggestion at all xD Obviously I'm not talking about ALL of the Staff, everything has to be put somewhat into perspective. I imagine PRO being a Fan-Game doesn't have that many ressources to begin with - so yeah, maybe put a couple more heads onto actual issues and invest less time/work in artistic things. I just wanted to point that notion out, as recent Staff actions didn't really give me personally something to look forward to. Slapping some priority List somewhere in the Forums as a kind of roadmap doesn't do anything, that's just commong Forum management..Guess my overall point was either misunderstood, or judging by the condescending response wasn't taken seriously or put off as a random rant. Ain't surprised.

i like these villain custom balls especially the rocket balls , those black and red and the big "R" on it . very astounding ball. tho if you will make team rocket balls make sure you copy same balls from sword and shield series where they call out pelipper to drop rocket vending maching. its something like this. or you might b targetting the other ball designs i saw at google. lemme link the 2nd photo

Screenshot_2021-03-02-08-41-00-556_org.mozilla.firefox.png

images.png

Edited by jhaydenite

+1 good idea

I would also be nice if these pokeballs have a higher catch rate when catching a villain boss's reward Pokemon 

Example, if James boss is giving inkay as a reward after 3 consecutive wins , then team rocket ball would have a higher catch rate on those pokemons...

Thanks

I wouldn't mind this.

HOWEVER, it would be much better if the custom balls be at least as effective as a great ball (not poke ball), and also have additional effects on top of that.

Doesn't need to be complex effects, just something simple, for example a Rocket Ball would be even more effective on Poison, Psychic, and Dark types. So that there would be more reason to use them beyond just cosmetics.

Plus, there should be matching special animation when you send out a Pokemon from the custom balls. To be honest, this should also be applied to all the balls we currently already have.