Complete PRO Pokedex - All information you need about a Pokemon on PRO

Desumi

Changelog #11

• Fixed every formatting issue that occoured on all Generations
    • Fixed formatting issues spanning from Generation 1 through 7
      • Fixed up in all bold issues
      • Fixed up in all whitespaces and irregularities with missing or empty spaces in regular.
      • Fixed broken BBCode (i.e URL code, size code, text color code, named URL code, spoiler code and named spoiler code with more)
  • Fixed a few broken links that directed to the old prowiki subdomain (many is still broken, but generation 6 is now using the new subdomain)
  • Added more spoilers on subsections (where it was needed to shorten the lenght of each Pokemon spoiler)
  • Cleaned up in every generation to prepare for upgrades.
  • Reduced all files sizes in this post
    • Reduced the file sizes to decrease overall loading times for this guide on PC and mobile devices
    • Reduced overall page length to reduce the resources exhausted on loading the page in on a mobile device over broadband.
      • Reduced and compressed image quality on all banners
      • Compressed and reduced quality on other used image resources
  • Banners were reworked to fit the gen 6 and 7 banner style
    • Generation 1 through 5 had their banner style change

Final note:

With this finally being fixed, I can now finally focus on all individual Pokemon and add updates where I see fit to each one, mainly focusing on i.e new events that allows a single Legendary/Mythical to be caught, or where a new generation 7 Pokemon gets their own spawn or is part of any event (i.e World Quest, Safari Event, etc). But before that, I want to experiment with adding small icon/sprite of each Pokemon into its respective spoiler, if it will increase the mobile data usage over broadband or not. As my hidden milestone is to make this available for all, even if they are surfing on their mobile data or through their slow wifi at home, I want them to enjoy the content of this whereever they may be, use or have.

Got any suggestions?

Feel free to let me know below or through a Private Message here.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png