pvp timer

Rhev

how is the idea making cooldown to move in pvp for 0-100 ranks 90 secs, 100-200 ranks 60 secs, 200-300 ranks 45 secs, 300-400 ranks 30 secs, over 400 like 15 secs? 

maybe more lower for alls

im really sure it gonna make pvp more fun and alive

Edited by rhev

Each rating needs to be the same no matter what.  This gives everyone time to think and devise a strategy on how to break through your opponents team.  High rating especially needs it since people who are serious about pvp calc a lot (this doesn't mean low rating people dont calc).  Giving people the same amount of time equally makes the playing field for each rating balanced as its up to the user to use their allotted time to plan.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

so high ranked players should make their calculation in their brain and gotta be a little faster, i think its better for pvpers but if u dont think i respect. its just many of battlers dont like to wait much just for a turn and lose their focus while waiting and pvp battling start to make people bored after a few battles 

The rating shouldn't be a reason to suggest a change in the timer. Especially when it comes to rising stars which are the ones that normally make use of calculators. With all due respect, it seems to me a rather useless suggestion and of no benefit to the community in general.

This is not happening.

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

It's not blitz, this is just standard ranked battles. I understand that battling stall is more time consuming but this just seems completely pointless.

-1 from any lowering of it. 90 seconds is plenty of time, and it counts downwards as it goes, so it's fine for everyone

If people are time stalling, report them, if you want to have a better excuse to time stall and therefore have less time required to do so, this is a perfect suggestion.

A complete -1 towards the different times though, it wouldn't make pvp more fun for many i don't think, and by doing this i feel like a lot of people would stop getting high on ladder, or even just laddering at all because of the time crunch.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif