Salamencite quest clouds 2nd part

Mudkipcool

So how exactly do you go through this? I've been trying for 30 minutes already. I can dodge the trainers on the 2nd part but I don't know exactly like how many moves are allowed before the clouds "evaporate". Like I get the message "The clouds seem weak". OK, fine. But then the very next cloud I move after that, I get sent back. I've never seen this happen with all the other Youtubers I've watched. 

I also noticed that the trainers on the 1st part sometimes don't reset properly - sometimes they go back to their "turn-based" modes, sometimes they just remain stuck where they were last moved. 

Quite seriously, I'd rather prefer outright battling than going through something this slow. Belzebel made it look easy going through in one quick run. 

Edited by MudkipCool
added details

On 3/5/2021 at 2:32 PM, MudkipCool said:

So how exactly do you go through this? I've been trying for 30 minutes already. I can dodge the trainers on the 2nd part but I don't know exactly like how many moves are allowed before the clouds "evaporate". Like I get the message "The clouds seem weak". OK, fine. But then the very next cloud I move after that, I get sent back. I've never seen this happen with all the other Youtubers I've watched. 

I also noticed that the trainers on the 1st part sometimes don't reset properly - sometimes they go back to their "turn-based" modes, sometimes they just remain stuck where they were last moved. 

Quite seriously, I'd rather prefer outright battling than going through something this slow. Belzebel made it look easy going through in one quick run. 

Hi there @MudkipCool

If you're still having trouble with the quest, perhaps you would want to check this guide out made by Waleed1301, here.

Basically there is a set path you need to take in order to walk past the rangers in the first part of the cloud section. After reaching the second part of the cloud section, indicated by the dialogue you get that states that the clouds are weak, you need to reach the end in a certain time frame without getting caught.

I hope that helped you. Good luck!