Ridiculous crash while fighting suicune at birth island

Dimitrisarv

I just experienced a server crash at 12:32 GMT when I was fighting suicune at birth island after using my hard earned mysterious ticket. After i manage to log back in, there is no suicune, no ticket on me, and 24h cd on the camptain. I spoke to Norex in discord and he said nothing can be done. Im doing world quests for hours and I get nothing because this game cannot fix its servers.. This is not on me, and i couldnt predict the servers would crash at this moment. I request at least my ticket back, or I'm quitting the game and never donating a single dollar again.

2021-03-10 (2).png

2021-03-10 (5).png

Edited by dimitrisarv
Gold server

Hello @dimitrisarv. Apologies for the late response.

Unfortunately, we cannot restore your Suicune or Mysterious Ticket.

As we have announced several times, the servers are experiencing connection issues and we do not recommend doing anything that could be lost to a crash. Furthermore, it would be unfair to previous players whose requests were denied.

However, there are sure to be future World Quests where you can obtain more Mysterious Tickets and get another chance at capturing a Legendary Pokémon.

Though this may be disappointing, please try to understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Thanks for your asnwer. I have nothing against staff members and I respect all your effort to make this game better. It just hurts grinding this game and investing my free time, and not being rewarded at all, due to random crashes. Does this mean that a general warning has been announced, discouraging players to do anything that can be painful to lose in case of crash? Because in my understanding, there is no specific time and date, when all this gets fixed, and according to this logic we should stop doing bosses / wq's / pvp etc till who knows when. I appreciate the fact you give us world quests and free safari's, but what's the point if we cannot enjoy the rewards?

Again I want to say nothing is personally aimed towards you, I'm just a random player expressing his dissapointment.

At least please, tell me, can I still encounter suicune in futute birth island visits?

• Like 1

We completely understand the frustrations players are going through at this time. It is hard for all of us.

Yes, we have recommended not to do anything that could be lost to a crash a few times already. Though this may not stop everyone from doing things, since they want to play the game, which is completely understandable.

We will try our best to compensate and help players that experience losses during these times, but this particular occurrence is out of our control.

World Quests, free safari's, etc., are given out as compensation to players. It may be frustrating to play through these crashes, but we need them up to find the issue that makes them crash. 

Fortunately, you do have a chance at having Suicune spawn again on Birth Island.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.