Pokedex error

i am a new player in pokemon revolution online and i want to unlock the cereluen cave for fast levelling. when i came to the point where i had to get 240 pokemons i check my pokedex and was shocked. in the pc i have almost 170+ pokemons but i only have caught data for 138

this is really weird as i have a many pokemons on my ot that i donthave caught data for.

i really hope this gets fixed.

Greetings, @Terminator20

My apologies for the inconvenience. The indicator "Total Pokemon" in your Trainer Card can be misleading as it only shows the total amount of all pokemon you have in your account (team and boxes). It is not related in any way to Pokedex Caught Data.

For example, if you had only caught 50 Budew and a Spearow, a Squirtle and a Rattata since you started playing PRO, your Pokedex Caught Data would show 4 Caught, but your trainer card would show 53 Total Pokemon 50 Budew + 1 of each one of the other pokemon.

In regards to the caught OT pokemon you have whose Caught data seems to be missing in your pokedex, could you provide screenshots so we can try to resolve your issue and forward it to developers?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Kvar

20 hours ago, Kvar said:

Greetings, @Terminator20

My apologies for the inconvenience. The indicator "Total Pokemon" in your Trainer Card can be misleading as it only shows the total amount of all pokemon you have in your account (team and boxes). It is not related in any way to Pokedex Caught Data.

For example, if you had only caught 50 Budew and a Spearow, a Squirtle and a Rattata since you started playing PRO, your Pokedex Caught Data would show 4 Caught, but your trainer card would show 53 Total Pokemon 50 Budew + 1 of each one of the other pokemon.

In regards to the caught OT pokemon you have whose Caught data seems to be missing in your pokedex, could you provide screenshots so we can try to resolve your issue and forward it to developers?

Kind regards,

Kvar

thank you very much for helping me

yes i have many screen shots in which i have a pokemon on my ot but i dont have its caught data

in the below pictures you can see that i have a arbok and oddish on my ot but i dont have its caught data

image.png.8697586d19002c361394d168d5425bbc.png

image.png.7dd4d0920071caf51a7cbf826f1fdcdf.png

@Terminator20

My apologies for the inconvenience. The error might've been caused by a dex data loss back in mid February.

Could you try capturing a wild Oddish again (it spawns in Route 25 very frequently) and see if it gives you its Caught data?

20 hours ago, Kvar said:

@Terminator20

My apologies for the inconvenience. The error might've been caused by a dex data loss back in mid February.

Could you try capturing a wild Oddish again (it spawns in Route 25 very frequently) and see if it gives you its Caught data?

but what about my arbok caught data?