a new pvp?

Tahajarraf

Hi pro staff 

im linkis from gold im here to talk about pvp 🧐

Im kinda new even if i play shodown alot so i tried pvp

i lost a lot of time because mega and i have an idea pro can have rules  and creat a new tier for pvp😅

a lower tier not like ubers here this rules are no mega if you bring a mega stone with you the game will not let you until you remouve the mega stone 

i know it make not alot of sence but pvp can becaume intersting not like be sweep with a adamant mega Swammpert 😔

it can help alot of new player for pvp 

Linkis

-1, norex explained well

if you have a problem with mega swampert, something like alomomola, or mega venusaur, or just another grass type or water type will counter it well

also as a side note, you can't go into pvp not knowing anything, basic knowledge is required. you can also ask people to evaluate your team and give pointers if you need, as there are people that do that, and will help you, so your team doesn't get swept by one pokemon.

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

there are many pokes useless cauz of tier problems, if we able to play in three different tiers like as ubers, ou, and lowers it would be nice. so we can play with mega blazikens or some legendaries or low tier pokes. 

and that makes market more dynamic to

19 minutes ago, rhev said:

there are many pokes useless cauz of tier problems, if we able to play in three different tiers like as ubers, ou, and lowers it would be nice. so we can play with mega blazikens or some legendaries or low tier pokes. 

and that makes market more dynamic to

The problem with that is the pvp playerbase cant support more than one tier atm, the pvp playerbase is just way to small.  Even for 2 of them it would make que's longer, not to mention the work they would have to do with reborn/pro itself to make another ladder.
its overall a -1 for me now.  Im full supporting a UU tier change in the future tho.  (like a rotational format change every month or 2)

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif