World Quests on the south east Asia's time zone

Laquica

Hi I been looking for some asian ppl complaining about wq's time but i haven't seen anyone yet posting this issue, so here it goes, we all know that wq lasts only 3-7 hours because there are many players pursuing to enter the quota even tho it supposed to be 24 hours. so it happens that some of my friends doesnt even know what World Quests is because everytime there is a WQ its always 1am or 3 am on our time zones and most of us are sleeping. One time I'm on the WQ with larvitar and i only need 2 larvitars to finish wq but it happens that im getting drowzy because of sleepiness, some of my friends also encountered the same reason thats why they dont do wq or cant able to do wq. China, Taiwan, Singapore and Philippines some of the players on those said country might encoutered the same issue as mine and im hoping that in the future WQ we can be able to join without the consequences of the lethargicness. Jah bless to yall 

rsz_2kanto.png.05914afe5fcc260eff418be450a733da.png                          

The problem is that SEA players are taking their night sleep time away just to complete WQ.

Ever try hunting from 1 AM to 5 AM just for WQ? I did that before :SquirtleShy:

At least the Devs seems to be aware of the issue - starting from next month, WQ is still at every 1st day of the month, but the start time is random, it can be on either 4 AM GMT+0, 2 PM GMT+0, or 10 PM GMT+0.

Edited by Starlight

4 minutes ago, Starlight said:

The problem is that SEA players are taking their night sleep time away just to complete WQ.

Ever try hunting from 1 AM to 5 AM just for WQ? I did that before :SquirtleShy:

At least the Devs seems to be aware of the issue - starting from next month, WQ is still at every 1st day of the month, but the start time is random, it can be on either 4 AM GMT+0, 2 PM GMT+0, or 10 PM GMT+0.

Or we can just have opposite times for wq in both server. But pretty sure this may be abused. 

Yeah, I think opposite times would be not abusable only if we don't have server transfer. Maybe disable server transfer for one day, every WQ day (1st day of the month)?

I dunno, I'll see first how the random time works for the next few month.

5 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Yeah, I think opposite times would be not abusable only if we don't have server transfer. Maybe disable server transfer for one day, every WQ day (1st day of the month)?

I dunno, I'll see first how the random time works for the next few month.

Yeah they won't be abusable if we disable server transfer. But random time will be ok for me too. 

wq are initiated by staffs on monthly basis and sometimes they made some other wq that they want to coz they are trying to compensate with. this wq is also scheduled as the staffs announce them via discord. so with my observation they always make the wq start in our country by midnight! hell no! people need sleeps too. they always do this on midnight. dont tell me its random as the first wq on the first day of the month is scheduled,meaning they will activate it on that time. i really want you guys to be fair and not just taking sides of those other players (i wont mention names) as you feel like doing so. its an online game running international so it should also do the same way. like change the time of wq activation monthly . if the coming wq this month still starts by midnight or pass midnight, then i afraid i am really correct that theres something wrong with you staffs.

Edited by jhaydenite
grammar check