Mega Aggron and Steelix stones, can they be moved or a new quest made please.

Drdoctor

Like, Can we please get a new location for those stones like even a side quest with brock for the Steelix quest? Like them being locked behind excavations is bad their UU stones, time gated behind a long time gate. 

Here's some questions to ask, When was the last time you've seen either of them in pvp? or used in general because of their location? Like you have to choose behind pvp items / Vitamins and other good consumables or choose their stone 99.9% of the players are choosing pvp items / Consumables because their stones just aren't worth the prices. Can we get them changed to like a proper quest like all the other mega's please. 1000pts isn't worth the cost. 

The current location of theses stones just seems like lazy design by the cs who put it into the game. 

Ps, Literally the mega Steelix quest writes its self, Start of the quest talk to brock in pewter, Help brock find out whats wrong with the colony of onix, realize the crystal onix went missing, help brock and his family beat team rocket to save the crystal Onix brock awards the Steelix stone after you beat the rocket leader. 

Edited by DRDoctor
  • Like 11

+1, before release i had bought a nice aggron so that i could try it, and it's very disheartening to see them be from excavations. I haven't been one to do them in the past, so to start from 0 to get all the way to 1k points is just a lot. And with the current state of excavations being locked, it doesn't improve the case either.

I would understand if it were just Aggron, because Aggron is a hoenn pokemon, hoenn excavations, kinda hand in hand, goes together, but steelix as well is just not going well. And not being rude, at least not trying to, but i kinda feel like there was a lack of effort put into some of the wave 1 mega stones, like aggron and steelix were both dumped into excavations, and abomasnow is some random tree in the middle of a route, heracross and then beedrill both added to bug catching.

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I personally don't mind them requiring Artifact Pieces to buy, but 1000 AP is, yeah, way too much.

I would like it more if it's 250 AP for each mega stone, maybe at most 500 AP per stone, considering the megas aren't that "meta" anyway.

1000 AP each would make far more sense if they were Latiasite and Latiosite, since at least those are mega stones for a pair of Legendaries. But Aggronite and Steelixite? Nah, too expensive.

Edited by Starlight

I disagree, I started playing again after 3 years and in about 3 months I managed to get both mega stones (which did not exist 4 years ago) ... so the players who have not underestimated the excavations and have dedicated time are no more dumbs than you who wake up and today you want a nice comfortable quest

Picsart_24-01-21_15-01-44-097.jpg.833a53f51ce272feba124f4650bc98d9.jpg