Mega Aggron and Steelix stones, can they be moved or a new quest made please.

Drdoctor

for those that are saying no to lowering the price, how about a buy back option:
For a month, two months, a week, etc. an option to sell back the aggronite/steelixite to an NPC for the price of 1000 artifact pieces, then close this NPC and open the quest, or the lowered price.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Fair, unfair, fair, unfair...guys..like you didn't know life isn't fair. Some people work for something for years while someone else might obtain the thing ez pz. Farming for hours, getting unique, but after some time it's not that unique because some other people has it. 
Okay, some brought the stones already, they played before. Worked for it in the time they needed to. But thinking it's unfair to allow newer players getting the stones they want, currently behind the wall even Dev's doesn't know when to crush? (the digsites disabling i mean)

It might look unfair to let players obtain the stones some other, probably easier and faster way than players in the past. But it's like blaming WoW they relase another expansion, which makes the previous's eq useless because new is better. Making the previous progress basically a waste of time. And best is, other MMO games are doing many giveaways, jump events to let new players have some 5 minutes which in most cases, requires hundreds of hours poured into farming, training, whatever. 
Look at Black Desert Online, which at some point just gave away the equipment, which players untill then had to farm endlessly to enchant (not 100% ofc), repair and [heck]. Imagine solid year of progress getting skipped. In this case, it IS unfair. It discourages from the game. 

When one of my friends showed me P R O, I was in a dull state of gaming. I played nothing, lost wings, basically, got bored of a thing I did-..alot. But discovering PRO made me clock 200h+ over a month. I can't remember when I got so into the game. I wasn't aware there's a game of my childhood, or games rather, combined into one. Into an mmo. So I played. Slowly building a team with my guild's help I got much along with. I knew getting Aggronite will take me a while, but -eventually- it will happen. All was set, I just needed the stone, which was my main and major goal, cause my team's base pokemon has to be Mega Aggron and idgaf xD. Tastes and likings, yeah? He's my favorite of favorites, I don't feel like using any other Mega evo including the newest ones. I just don't feel like it. I've poured hours into training the team before obtaining the stones. Two teams, because my Zapdos roll was so bad i basically relased him. 

It's not unfair. It's progression. Certain game mechanics sometimes forces the devs to make paths easier and less time consuming. Under many various circumstances. Here, we have a meta-game part blocked by a supposedly broken mechanics which Devs without a second thought disabled because, what, everyone has it already? No one asked a question: "What about the players which's main playing motor is using Mega Aggron or Aerodactyl?", because it's a minority which I am a part of. And unfair, it is to say others had to work for hours in the past to get this, instead of be welcoming to newer players and spare them so omg tormenting process they went through. Personally? I wouldn't -1 this post only because I got the Aggronite earlier and can give 0 fkcs currently, but actually encourage to spare others the time I've burned.

I DID IT SO YOU HAVE TO TOO. YOU CAN'T? Oh, too bad...

But doesn't matter cause we have it, right? I wonder what you would feel after starting to like games back again, reliving the childhood after months of dullness, just to get realised I can't play like I want cause no reason, (Cause the "crashes" reason is not valid imo), while others are playing like they want because their fav poke isn't Aggron, in most cases having the stone while someone quits, because of feature to get it disabled. 

I know it's actually nothing, I can make another team and wait for metal boyo to come back. But what is pokemon? Game about making a team of pokemon you like for some reasons, and battle with other's dream-teams. Personally, I can't enjoy something I don't like, I've lost motivation to play, cause no one knows when the Excavations feature comes back. And seeing some new Mega Evos getting added, while one I want, among many I don't want is -blocked-, is truly unfair. Because I can't enjoy equally to others who's fav pokes aren't disabled. 

But yeah, I shouldn't be even saying a word. I'm the minority. 

o/ Peace. Enjoy the game. Because I can't. 

Edited by BatonProteinowy
  • Like 1

@supertrainers @daicamax @FreddyFTW@TheGodfather and for other people who already have it and claim its unfair to them- you already had the privilege of using it for months already as u paid more.

if i pay a lot of money to get mega rayquaza in pvp today when most people cant afford it, wreck everyone, reach the top rank and then say that you people are "dumb" and "lazy", to quote some of you, and should work harder if you cant afford it, do you think its fair?

or lets give a better example since money can be bought. A quest requiring donation of 100 trash shiny poke. i can get the stone today since thats what i collect while most of you will take years to get it. Then i come on this thread after beating you in every match for months, call you lazy, tell you to hunt shiny poke for 15 hours a day until your hands fall off cuz its unfair to me and the shiny poke i had to spend to get the stone.

however you decide to suck it up and do it anyway. now after you have 99 shiny pokemon, the devs disable all chances to get new shiny pokemon and make them untradable.

when you ask them to give you an alternative,  I show up and try my best to stop you from getting it, then call you dumb and lazy.

now substitute shiny poke for excavation points and read it again.

thats how this argument sounds except these megas arent even a major threat in pvp, which gives you even less or a reason to be against this. you all just sound like spiteful children with not a single argument being backed up by logic.

Edited by rnvd99
  • Like 2