Random Battle concept

Grebin75

As already mentioned the possibility of random battle in PRO I would suggest a system, it would be a weekly ladder where you could only have 3 losses, while not having the 3 losses can continue and winning matches, about the rewards maybe RC (random coins) and a new shop for it (i'm not sure what would be more adapted to it).

don't mean to be rude saying this, but it's a terrible idea

Understandably in a small tournament style event, 3 losses and you're out is a good concept, and works well for it, you play everyone in a cycle formation and if you lose 3 times you're out, last one standing wins. However, I do not think that this will not fare well in such a large environment, let alone a competitive one. It would make controlling the ladder in itself a lot harder, to compare the month long one, and the week long one with just 3 losses. How would it be tallied, who would win, what determines rating at the end of it all, if I get 10 wins, and someone else gets 10 wins, and we both end on that, who's better between us, if this happens in for example, second place, with the same person having beat both of us, would it just be the person that lost last that gets the win? that would promote not playing it until the last day.

On the other hand, what I do like is the concept of the 1 week ladder, just not with the 3 losses. It would I think most definitely spread around players, because maybe some certain ladder players can't play that week, etc. etc. And then it would show different players all getting the chance to be ladder contenders, and it would also not go so high in rating, to an almost unreachable point for someone that starts late.

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif