Steelixite and Aggronite

Benikisaki

Hey there, I am  pretty sure this problem has already been addressed, but now it should be considered once again.

There have already been complaints about how stupidly time consuming and senseless it is to get those mega stones compared to the others. It literally takes forever to be able to get them and this creates a huge unbalance towards the other mega quests, which can be solved in a bunch of days at worst.

And now, Excavations have even been down for over a week, leaving no chance at all for players to try and get those stones.

Don't you think this is an even bigger reason to change this? 

I was grinding to get that impossible amount of artefact pieces since weeks, and now I can't even continue to collect them anymore because excavations are closed.

Please introduce another way to get those stones or drastically lower the requirements + make them purchasable even with excavations closed.

I hope you will not only take this into consideration, but also act quickly because it's kinda annoying...

Cheers/ 

• Like 1

+1

fully agree.

while other stones take less than a day or maybe 2 at most, these two are absurd. as a result no one uses these megas.

saying that theyre unpopular megas isnt a valid reason to make it so hard to get it either.

if ideas are needed maybe dock island could be a decent place to keep the quest for one stone and the desert above mauville in hoenn could be another place. valley of steel works for steelix too.

• Like 1

I would argue that two small quests could be added to substitute them or that their price severely decreases when Excavations are open again. A bit +1. I don't mind them being in excavations, it's just the price.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

[My response has nothing to do with Staff, it is just my personal Player opinion]

As a Player, I +1 this. I worked so hard on excavations, but at last, I lost my hope - it seemed I'd never get that Steelixite 😄 I still want it, tho 😞

• Like 1

rsz_2_splish_splash__floatzel_by_endless_whispers_d20v56s-fullview.jpg.36e249a76e7950342a6ec066aa593ebf.jpg

🦈 I'm a friendly shark 🦈 I hardly ever get mad, but if I do, I may bite 🦈 So don't provoke me 🦈

📜 I cannot answer story-related questions because they could be counted as spoilers, so please do not ask 📜

🥰 If you just want to chat, feel free to reach out. I love interacting with people 🥰

🦈 Disrespectful people will be eaten 🦈