Heal pokemon immediately after entering Pokemon Center instead of needing to talk with nurse joy

Vintgryph

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Algerie31 said:

+1

it is idiot to enter to poke center to heal our pokemon  and the nurse each time ask us if we want to heal them as she has an other work to do there futher more than healing pokemon wtf

With all the due respect, not trying to be offensive or anything, the whole "It's idiot to talk with a NPC for 3 seconds to heal all of 6 my Pokemon!" is quite a stupid argument honestly.

You just want everything served to you on a gold plate without you having to perform the smallest movement/action, but this whole being served is something that lack of a sense and potentially harm the game in a devastating way. (obviously watching the entire scenario including your other suggestions/arguments and not only this single case)

On 3/29/2021 at 1:24 PM, VintGryph said:

It seems I am too new of a player to understand all these problems, maybe I'll learn of them as I play more

Ehi there @VintGryph

The problem with such an idea is the fact that the whole process of healing takes exact 3-4 seconds at most, which yes could be avoided but at the same time by removing those you will give end-game players a delay of 1-2 minute (or even more) when it comes to Repel trick.

Repel trick is mostly performed while having a dead Pokemon in your party. This means that if having your Pokemon dying will take around 1-2 minutes or more then this is around 20 to 40 times more than healing your Pokemon as you will have to keep killing back the pokemon if you will have to go back to the Pokecenter for anything (example: trading/buying/selling something).

The 1-2 minute consider the entire process being:

• Encountering the pokemon in the wild 
  • Move animation time performed by your pokemon and the opponent one
  • Reach the phase your pokemon die
  • Switch pokemon to kill the random one encountered in the wild and used to kill yours

In short, this means that by removing players 3 seconds of npc interaction to heal your Pokemon, you will add 2 minutes (a 40x times higher time) of interaction you will have to do.

Removing 3-4 seconds of interaction in change of 2 minutes of interaction is not, honestly, worth at all.

Good to mention as well that the entire existence of the Nurse Joey would be made senseless.

I hope I was able to give answer your question in detailed way, have a good day !

• Like 4

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others