pvp surrender'

Rhev

hi
that guy uses hard stall team, have hp regens and full tank pokes so have free switch ins and keep switching pokes and regaining health. battling with that kind people, who dont know how to enjoy life, takes too long battles and i dont like that kind battles. so when i see a staller person i just surrender. sometimes game finds same guy in a row, like i had on that guy, but if i surrendered soon, game makes me wait for a time to surrender again. 

i just dont want to play a game with that kind people. need an upgrade about that. i think like, if u surrender against one person, and if game finds same person again, gotta give me free surrender against him. if it finds 10 times i get 10 loses tho. if i dont surrender i stay in battle for around half hour. i just dont want to waste my time. if it would be fun to play against them i would stay in battle for one hour. but its just not. 

so it should be, if u surrender against one person, if game finds him again, ur second surrender makes the battle draw, or sumtin like that. this not a real solution cauz people battling against that kind people, got in my situation and when they start lose points, they make a full stall team to, for not losing points. and thats how, there are too many stall team users. if u sur against one, it finds another. 

when i battle in showdown, its like only %5 or %10 stall team users, cauz there is no reward on there. so people play for fun in there. but here pvpers can do anythin to get one more win

so please make some rework about this situatin. . 

thanks

asd1.jpg

2 hours ago, rhev said:

game makes me wait for a time to surrender again. 

This is because people can rank boost people if you could just surrender every game, A timer limits this.

The main problem is people dont want to change their teams to combat stall.  You even have options in your team currently to break stall.  2 trick users{if they even have trick} (potentially 3 with mew but it looks more support with your team build) and a shell smash cloyster that can break past ha clefable if it has kings rock.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

15 hours ago, rhev said:

who dont know how to enjoy life, takes too long battles 
thanks

asd1.jpg

>Don't win at Pokemon
>'Battle takes too long' 'no life'
>Create long [butt] forum post about it because a no life.

Not every game is designed for you to win, it's okay to suck at things, but putting all your energy into complaining instead of trying to learn why you aren't winning makes you look pathetic. 

• Like 2

i know how stallbreak, that is not the problem here. 

i just like cloyster and i choose it. losing is not a problem to. 

i dont judge why so many players create stall team, i understand that. 

stallers can fight each other all day for one coin or rank. i just want a solution for players like me who fight for fun.

how about a system; all the players who entered the pvp que, enters a battle pool or list and their team shown, and they able to send battle request each other in that list. and maybe have 3 refusing chance. when enter a battle it resets. so this how battlers for rank chose high ranked people to gain more rank, it can be good for everyone. 

or another solution is just giving more surrender chance. 

or dont make solution, im just sayin

14 minutes ago, rhev said:

i know how stallbreak, that is not the problem here. 

i just like cloyster and i choose it. losing is not a problem to. 

i dont judge why so many players create stall team, i understand that. 

stallers can fight each other all day for one coin or rank. i just want a solution for players like me who fight for fun.

how about a system; all the players who entered the pvp que, enters a battle pool or list and their team shown, and they able to send battle request each other in that list. and maybe have 3 refusing chance. when enter a battle it resets. so this how battlers for rank chose high ranked people to gain more rank, it can be good for everyone. 

or another solution is just giving more surrender chance. 

or dont make solution, im just sayin

If you play for fun, why not queue for Unranked matches then?

Then you don't have to worry about such trivial stuff like this there. :SquirtleSquad:

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

If you play for fun, why not queue for Unranked matches then?

Then you don't have to worry about such trivial stuff like this there. :SquirtleSquad:

waited too long for unranked que, dont find opponent

and i want zapdos mount 😁

Just now, rhev said:

waited too long for unranked que, dont find opponent

and i want zapdos mount 😁

Fair enough fair enough.

Well, stalling has been worse in this game before, believe it or not.
But they did bring up some great countermeasures to make sure they can't stall forever.

But, hopefully stalling won't ever be the longest running meta.

Well, not that I am into PvP on PRO. It doesn't pique my interests sadly. So I'm not gonna go into details.

Best of luck with your discussion. :SquirtleSquad:

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

There’s no such thing called perfect team. It’s just the way you resolve, the pokemon you choose to surpass that problematic team. For some people, stall is the best way to ladder safety. It takes times, indeed, but worthy . For instance, you can spam balance team, even h.o to ladder but it requires advanced skills, not many people possess such possibility to adequately achieve what they deserve. Every cloud has a silver lining, you hate stall? You choose either stall breaker or stall, that’s the one and only way, else you have to accept the manifest fact that you’re just not good in pvp. Stall is, utterly, ubiquitous in ranked battle. In case you need good recommendation for top stall breaker just use those in most used list. 

• Like 1