Donaten/paying a fine to PRO as an unban method

Agencyneverdies

Hello PRO Team, 

I think I may speak for some people in PRO who have been banned for dumb stuff and are now regretting it.

Me who also got banned for dumb stuff was trying to get unbanned by writing appeals, I wrote one directly after my ban and one 6 month later and still got decliened.

I made an new account but it doesn't really feel the same as before.

For me 1700h of playtime just went right into the dumbster and I really regret it.

That's why I'd ask to make something like a fine to first of all support PRO and second of all to get unbanned.

How high the fine would be is of course up to you guys but I'd really hope this could somehow work in the future!

Sincerly agencyneverdies!

• Like 1

this just translates to- rich people are allowed to break as many rules as they want.

i do agree that people should be allowed to play again as people can change.

there should be second chances given.

however paying money to break rules is not a good solution.

rule breaking behavior should be discouraged by banning accounts but sometimes letting them keep their favorite shiny or godly pokemon after making a new account should be considered.

losing progress, money and items is enough punishment in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Agencyneverdies said:

bump

You can bump that as much as you want, this is never ever going to happen. 

Only people who are permanently banned are people who deserve it in the first place (speaking of bans due to rule breaking behavior and not for investigation/security reasons). 

What makes this thread funny is the fact that you probably lied in your appeal hence the rejection, 99% of people get a 2nd chance on a permanent ban if they are honest from the get go. You also only get permanently banned on very very severe cases, like botting, cheating & other stuff. 

No chance this will ever be a thing. 

• Like 6

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I guess this is the strongest -1 I've given to any suggestion so far.
So you should be happy too have achieved that.

I've seen communities and other games who resorts to use this despicable method/feature.

Its a disgrace to see it even being a thing in this world.

I know that money can buy almost anything for the right amount in this world... But that is absurd.

I am glad that PRO has not yet stooped down to that level of despair.

There are some sins that just cannot be cleansed through money, sadly.

Also, Prehax is right.

I've myself seen my fair share of Ban Appeals elsewhere (not on PRO).

The amount of honesty a person can give, is what could determine whether or not a second chance is given.

If you were rejected, there is a good chance that you were not 100% honest with either yourself or your infraction(s).

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

-1, it would be shameful and unbelievable if you could break any rules you wanted, then pretend you're innocent and get unbanned by donating. Donating does not give any immunity, you're subject to the same rules at the same level as others. This would be extremely unfair towards those who wouldn't be able to donate (and the whole concept is ridiculous).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

16 hours ago, PreHax said:

You can bump that as much as you want, this is never ever going to happen. 

Only people who are permanently banned are people who deserve it in the first place (speaking of bans due to rule breaking behavior and not for investigation/security reasons). 

What makes this thread funny is the fact that you probably lied in your appeal hence the rejection, 99% of people get a 2nd chance on a permanent ban if they are honest from the get go. You also only get permanently banned on very very severe cases, like botting, cheating & other stuff. 

No chance this will ever be a thing. 

same prehax , -1 by me :))

• Eaty locked this topic